Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't get over the state of this whole look.. 🤦‍♀️
Only for the iPhone this pic could pass as being from back in 2004 🤣🤣 what is that outfit & all the free clothes she gets & this is the fit 🥲

Reactions: 3
Aoife Daly
His older sister

If it wasn’t busy yesterday for the air show, it will never be busy.

Exactly it was jam-packed long queues for all the food trucks & ice cream but needle dicks cock box was quiet . Feel sorry for Chris just sitting there talking to himself on the phone fixing his hair every two seconds like Turkey legs does haha
busiest day of the year and Connor doesn't show up great entrepreneur work ethic hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not Ellie now posting with the purple heart. It’s like they’re back in school or something 🙄
The 5 o’clock shadow on that left tit, good god, they’re honestly awful. The one on the right looks significantly higher up as well

Reactions: 4
I am actually morto for him, toes curling kinda morto. Adding and deleting stories, the Purple Hearts, the A chain, the purple balloons in the hotel, like it reminds me of being 13 and having your first fella. This fella is what age carrying on like that my god what an absolute eejit. Up and down half the country for a ride in hotel rooms and only a few weeks ago crying how Ellie was the love of his life. If anyone ever had any doubt at all, it’s now proven this fella is a class A prick.
Yes he is single but he said on the pod he’s going to change and win her back, yet he is STILL treating her like tit even when broken up. Have a bit of tact and do it off the camera but no, Billy big balls thinks this is how you treat the love of your life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It’s all so weird, I would say 100% Conor is still onto Ellie texting her here and there, it’s so sad these people are in there late 20s and acting like this they need to come off line and get therapy. There trying to get a reaction from one another with this Purple Heart tit on Instagram like how old are you? Aoife has a child for god sake, cop on how could you have someone so emotionally unstable and just an absolute prick be around your child? They all need help

Reactions: 16
It’s all so weird, I would say 100% Conor is still onto Ellie texting her here and there, it’s so sad these people are in there late 20s and acting like this they need to come off line and get therapy. There trying to get a reaction from one another with this Purple Heart tit on Instagram like how old are you? Aoife has a child for god sake, cop on how could you have someone so emotionally unstable and just an absolute prick be around your child? They all need help
100% agree with this. Conor has no feelings for anyone but himself and he’s clearly using Aoife. It’s all to hurt Ellie cause he can’t get over the fact she’s dumped him for good. If he actually liked Aoife he wouldn’t be plastering everything on socials and Then deleting them looking for a rise out of people. He would just keep it private. She needs to get away from him stat.

Reactions: 17
Do you really think Ellie using the Purple Heart is for them? I always only use 1/2 coloured hearts because they’re in my recents. I’d say she is actually trying to get past it all and get over him and the only way she’d even see it is if she’s checking up on him which I’d say she isn’t in case she hurts herself. I remember her saying people were sending her stuff and she didn’t want to see it

Reactions: 3
Do you really think Ellie using the Purple Heart is for them? I always only use 1/2 coloured hearts because they’re in my recents. I’d say she is actually trying to get past it all and get over him and the only way she’d even see it is if she’s checking up on him which I’d say she isn’t in case she hurts herself. I remember her saying people were sending her stuff and she didn’t want to see it
She’s definitely using it as a reaction Iv followed her for a while now and never seen her use it but as soon as he has it everywhere she whacks it up along side her new boobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely using it as a reaction Iv followed her for a while now and never seen her use it but as soon as he has it everywhere she whacks it up along side her new boobs 🤣
Aw god really 🫣 I was thinking she might have grown up a bit and actually meant that she wanted to get away from him guess not 🙈

Reactions: 1
You'd think with Sunday being as busy as it was he'd be at his 'business' trying to pull in some custom, using his "influence" to draw in atleast a couple of people. No instead he's shacked up with some new fling to get a rise out of his ex!! If he was a decent and genuine person I'm sure the buddy cup would have done well it just shows no one has any sort of respect for him and would rather stand in ques for half an hour than give him a cent. he's the downfall of his own short lived "succuss".

Reactions: 8
At the weekend if you spent €10 at the buddy cup & told a joke you got a free ticket!

Not even joking!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.