Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On tiktok defending that coco from love island - obviously what’s being said about her is atrocious, but where does he get off having a say on that.
He has no respect for anyone, let alone women. He’d be the first to talk down on someone if they didn’t fit the standard.
Even said himself he was an hole in school - can bet he made and still makes remarks on everyone and anyone.
In reality he’s not even defending her - he’s coming out with the “#bekind” influencer brigade cause he can’t stand when someone pulls him up on something.
He can absolutely dish it out but gets on his influencer high horse if anyone gives it back to him
Even all the horrible pictures hed put up of Ellie, he is nasty through and through

Reactions: 7
Ellie had flights booked to join caoimhe and Charleen on some of the holiday but caoimhe is back

Reactions: 1
Don’t think there is but she’s the most irritating person can’t stand her always changing her accent n posting her McDonald’s every night
Yeah I feel the exact same that’s why I wanted to know if there was one she drives me insane

Reactions: 3
Wonder how many of the girls there today have beef and jealousy with each other hahaha probably so much tension, also why Charleen and Ellie not with Sean at all

Reactions: 2
Was this fight supposed to be for charity? I thought I read that somewhere but now I can't find any reference to it

Reactions: 1
All his stories of Aoife in the hotel room with rose petals on the bed and all the purple balloons he brought her are gone.. deleted after 4 minutes why like 🙄 poor girl is being played and he still have his Ellie album of videos 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
All his stories of Aoife in the hotel room with rose petals on the bed and all the purple balloons he brought her are gone.. deleted after 4 minutes why like 🙄 poor girl is being played and he still have his Ellie album of videos 🙄
Did he put them up and delete them or her? Lol that’s so funny

Hes some c u next Tuesday!!! Here did yas see ellie is liking his ex bit on the sides pics? Jodie sherlock

That pink dress in that pic up above looks like a nappy - state of it.

also those tickets must be hard to sell if he’s nearly giving them away. Originally it was all for charity but now not a word about that. I honestly believe him and his dad bod will get knocked out.

Reactions: 3
That pink dress in that pic up above looks like a nappy - state of it.

also those tickets must be hard to sell if he’s nearly giving them away. Originally it was all for charity but now not a word about that. I honestly believe him and his dad bod will get knocked out.
He won't get knocked out or anything like it, there'll be a couple of hooks thrown and that's it, contract drawn up, nobody knocked out and made look like a fool, him and Ben are great mates now, two of them growing their pages, mostly over tick cunts buying into their tit,

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.