Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife won’t stick with him. He’s just somthing to pass the time. And anyway he’s far too much of a jealous narcissist to be with a woman with a child. She’ll drop him when she sees this.

Reactions: 7
Aoife won’t stick with him. He’s just somthing to pass the time. And anyway he’s far too much of a jealous narcissist to be with a woman with a child. She’ll drop him when she sees this.
Yeah he will probably cheat on her and then she will move on. Those pictures of him and all the young girls at longitude is just creepy.

Reactions: 4
He's dropping hints like there's no tomorrow. Purple heart emoji on the stories about how it's been a mad few days.. Look at Aoifes Bio.
Is this the new “The Boy 🦉”. Oh I see he still has it in his bio too 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 3
For someone who was apparently so heart broken and regretted his mistakes and how she is the love of his life, his actions are the complete opposite. Talking a load of tit on that podcast. If he really felt like that he wouldn’t be in another girls knickers so soon after a breakup and trying to better himself. The chap needs help

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He does seem very low in himself or something the past while tho, I’ve a feeling Ellie absolutely lost it and was definite this time about never getting back together he’s just trying to distract himself with the other girl I’d say

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How do we know he’s with this Aoife girl. Sorry if I missed a post
Someone uploaded a snap vid of him and Aoife walking into some pub/restaurant in Tralee the other wk. And i seen them 1000% today outside the Bellar pub

Reactions: 4
Ellie’s latest post on how there’s been tears .. (exactly what he wants to hear) I’m all for her getting away from him and I hope she stays away this time but please people are dying in the world, Get over needle dick

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.