Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that’s the end of Conor and Ellie. Just saw a snippet of the podcast on tik tok and she’s very upset and sad. Not a girl that’s over him by any means

Reactions: 7
I don’t think that’s the end of Conor and Ellie. Just saw a snippet of the podcast on tik tok and she’s very upset and sad. Not a girl that’s over him by any means
I 100% agree! Listening to her on the podcast saying she wanted to be able to tell her kids that her and the dad were together since they were 20 blah blah. She’s still fantasising about this ‘life’ with him which is really sad. Tbh I think the way she’s like no I’m not angry etc is a sign that she would still give him a chance! Realistically she should be bleeping RAGING with him and completely hating on him because he did ruin the little life plan she had imagined! I’m a bit worried that she’s not and that she’s still thinking about all the plans they had..

Reactions: 21
I 100% agree! Listening to her on the podcast saying she wanted to be able to tell her kids that her and the dad were together since they were 20 blah blah. She’s still fantasising about this ‘life’ with him which is really sad. Tbh I think the way she’s like no I’m not angry etc is a sign that she would still give him a chance! Realistically she should be bleeping RAGING with him and completely hating on him because he did ruin the little life plan she had imagined! I’m a bit worried that she’s not and that she’s still thinking about all the plans they had..
Fantasising having kids with conor ryan jesus could u think of anything worse 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder is that why he keeps showing his godchild on his stories in the hope Ellie will go back

Reactions: 10
How small is his bleeping head hahahaha
I think he's starting to lose followers now does the same thing day in day out he's actually a waster always eating & drinking tit or does stupid little things a child would do on someone's phone.
Only thing going for him is this fight will have to set another one up after it as I can't see how he can stay known as an influencer if that's what he thinks he is 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How small is his bleeping head hahahaha
I think he's starting to lose followers now does the same thing day in day out he's actually a waster always eating & drinking tit or does stupid little things a child would do on someone's phone.
Only thing going for him is this fight will have to set another one up after it as I can't see how he can stay known as an influencer if that's what he thinks he is 😂😂
God imagine that thing on top of ya—
He’s a man-child. How can any woman find that attractive. He hasn’t even got a nice personality he’s a dirty cheating scumbag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s with the scrote always wearing shoes when he’s lying on a bed and all 🤢 duck knows what he’d be trecking into his bed

Reactions: 2
I cant believe he could be playing the role of step dad to Aoifes kid, never mind father his own

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.