Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don't even bother listening to it !!! I made the mistake to try see him in a different light!! He is even more of a dick head than I actually thought. So full of shite with nothing going on between his ears!!! He's actually rotten. Little scrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How do you know if someone is buying followers
There's a combination of thing, first their engagement. if they have a colossal amount of followers but very little likes or comments then something is off. Now sometimes some people just don't engage with pages they follow but like I said it's a combination of things.
If you go to their actual followers lists and it's full of foreign names or fake pages it's also a sign those are bought as usually the companies supplying fake follows are based in India etc
Also looking at the likes of social blade etc, did they gain thousands or hundreds in a few days but didn't have any content that went viral or a shout-out would justify a sudden influx of followers.

Reactions: 4
Conor Ryan is acting like a child it’s actually creeping me out. Going to longitude when you’re in your late 20s and following it up with tramline like they’re both places under 18 year olds go and well known for it! I don’t live a million miles away from marlay and every year longitude is just full of kids. Anyone over the age of about 25 should have a serious look at themselves going it’s so creepy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Conor Ryan is acting like a child it’s actually creeping me out. Going to longitude when you’re in your late 20s and following it up with tramline like they’re both places under 18 year olds go and well known for it! I don’t live a million miles away from marlay and every year longitude is just full of kids. Anyone over the age of about 25 should have a serious look at themselves going it’s so creepy 😂
You also have to think that 25 year olds missed the last 3 years of music, give us a break for atleast another 2 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You also have to think that 25 year olds missed the last 3 years of music, give us a break for atleast another 2 years 😂
I don’t know, I got a free ticket for longitude a few years ago and felt ancient! I was only 23/24😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t get passed the 2 minute mark on that podcast. (Ellie’s and charleens.)
I listened for the tea about Connor, but my god I forwarded on all the first bits they are the most boring dull fuckers you could ever listen to, they can barely hold a conversation themselves and their best friends
Ellie is dull as dishwater and I know he's absolute scum but my god she is draining to listen to, I think she needs counselling herself she's sounds so low all the time and depressed to me and I think she only rushed into the boob job cause she thought of it as a bit of revenge or something on Connor, like new me new body etc bullshit
This new one aoife daly is a scummer and she is a pure catfish

Reactions: 12
Jesus Ellie looks about 45 with the crows feet and pat butcher lip liner. What is she doing to herself 🥺
She ages herself so much with the trowel make up
She needs to pear it back
She looks like someone's ma there 🤣
No freshness or attractivness about her at all

Reactions: 13
Just finished listening to her podcast about the breakup. I really do feel sorry for her you can tell how heartbroken she is and how in love with him she was. In a way I wish she didn’t broadcast it because you’d know that conor is loving the fact she’s crying over him etc :rolleyes: I know she’s probably no angel herself but she really does deserve better and I hope she realises that soon

Reactions: 8
Anyone any idea on how to send in a secrets from the stalls to the podcast

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.