Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two girls actually think they can do whatever they way with absolutely zero repercussions. It’s their neck and lack of respect for everyone else for me. They’d be the first two on insta crying if their precious daddy got Covid. I really have a good mind to call joe Duffy motors in the morning and complain about her. I can’t imagine just a company would want a worker dealing with the public. They are a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm honestly just floored at the mention of heading to a Level 5. Seeing Ellie swanning off on her hols and her and the gang going to Belfast is such a kick in the teeth for us who've barely made it out of own counties, let alone all the HCPs.

Reactions: 11
Can we all just go and unfollow this fool & ask everyone else to unfollow her too
Level 5 ffs

Reactions: 14
@Layla29 exactly putting all their staff members and customers at risk because she was at another session. Same as last week out in kildare in the pub not a care in the world.

Reactions: 7
I think the apology was so bad and sneery bc Ellie is in the unfortunate position of being a bit thick, a bit bitchy and considers herself to be an absolute martyr.
[/QUOTE="Gloria17, post: 2552812, member: 33654"]
I think the apology was so bad and sneery bc Ellie is in the unfortunate position of being a bit thick, a bit bitchy and considers herself to be an absolute martyr.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there - that is her to a T

Reactions: 3
That party her sister was at? The guy took the clips of the party down, but uploaded a video telling people to basically eff off, he could do whatever he wanted, and not everyone believes the same around the restrictions etc.
And hello Level 5. Pr*ck.

Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
That party her sister was at? The guy took the clips of the party down, but uploaded a video telling people to basically eff off, he could do whatever he wanted, and not everyone believes the same around the restrictions etc.
And hello Level 5. Pr*ck.
What an absolute asshole

The video of that party all’s I could see was bad lip fillers flying everywhere 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That bleep lee morans story was a bleeping disgrace. What a selfish bleep. He’s absolutely brain dead. I hope every single one of them get Covid and I don’t care who that offends. It’s the only way that they will cop on.

Reactions: 23
New thread title:
Zero covid precautions in Ibiza, Belfast or Greece. Do one Ellie & co and leave us in peace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New thread title
Ellie and Conor love to get ouvit. They don't give 2 f*cks about Covid.

Reactions: 12
Another possible thread title:
Ellie Kelly doesnt give a shite, only when called out will she act all contrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So apparently according to his post earlier Conor is starting college to study business management 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Money laundering as well. Jeez the things the young ones can learn in college these days.
Pity that they dont teach the basics in humanity and kindness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.