Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 twats. U can't stand them. Selfish fame hungry arseholes. They fanny around with no regard for others. The irony is they will probably never get sick. Delighted Paul S called them on their tit. Wasn't Paul and Conor friends at one stage

Reactions: 12
These 2 twats. U can't stand them. Selfish fame hungry arseholes. They fanny around with no regard for others. The irony is they will probably never get sick. Delighted Paul S called them on their tit. Wasn't Paul and Conor friends at one stage
Claire posted the video of the house party last night

Reactions: 5
Claire posted the video of the house party last night
And her sisters mate that was in the video clip with her is on that new TV3 First Love Show. Wonder how well that would go down with the station that she’s up partying away like that 🥴

Reactions: 3
And her sisters mate that was in the video clip with her is on that new TV3 First Love Show. Wonder how well that would go down with the station that she’s up partying away like that 🥴
They should all get hefty fines. Ellie’s weekend is getting worse & worse

Reactions: 6
They should all get hefty fines. Ellie’s weekend is getting worse & worse
They should, no other way to teach them a lesson cause the brands that work with them really don’t give a hoot about this type of stuff. So odd that a house party like that went unnoticed and not visited by the guards...

They should, no other way to teach them a lesson cause the brands that work with them really don’t give a hoot about this type of stuff. So odd that a house party like that went unnoticed and not visited by the guards...
They seem like the kind of people you wouldn't call the guards on, like neighbours probably intimidated, I'm sure all these ppl are in with drugs/gangs they don't seem legit at all.

Reactions: 6
Ellies apology didn’t make sense to me?
shes saying she the only reason shes coming on to talk about it is because ‘theres people at home rubbing their hands’ and ‘because they have nothing else to be doing with their lives’ then goes to say she wants to apologies if shes hurt anyones feelings. Who is she actually apologising to because one minute shes saying everyone who was annoyed have nothing better to do with their lives then the next shes saying she knows it was wrong. Clearly her apology is not one bit sincere.
But you can understand from Her point of view shes been too busy going on non essential holidays that she probably hasnt had the chance to watch the news yet and see that we are in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 18
Do Ellie and her sister both still live at home? I have a feeling Ellie still does going on the comments about Conor not being welcome in the family home.
Not quite the big successes they like to make out. 25 and still living at home sure of course you would have plenty of disposable income if you only had to hand some up to your parents and not pay Dublin rents.
If I was a parent of theirs I would hang my head in shame. Not a care in the world for other people or what they might bring home to their parents/grandparents. Only interested in the sesh and how much snow they can snort up their noses.

Reactions: 17
Do Ellie and her sister both still live at home? I have a feeling Ellie still does going on the comments about Conor not being welcome in the family home.
Not quite the big successes they like to make out. 25 and still living at home sure of course you would have plenty of disposable income if you only had to hand some up to your parents and not pay Dublin rents.
If I was a parent of theirs I would hang my head in shame. Not a care in the world for other people or what they might bring home to their parents/grandparents. Only interested in the sesh and how much snow they can snort up their noses.
Yes they do. Ellie’s ma still cleans her room. They’ll be crying if either of their parents catch covid. Their parents aren’t that young

Reactions: 11
Plenty of people still at home at 25, nothing to be ashamed about considering the crisis we're in. But it's not like they don't have the money to be out renting, brand new cars and all. I know if I was at home I'd be fucked out over actions like that. Completely putting their parents at risk the way they go on 😢

Reactions: 20
Honestly I would have them both out of the house. Let them pay their own way in the world and see what money they have left over to fund their lifestyles then.

Ellies apology didn’t make sense to me?
shes saying she the only reason shes coming on to talk about it is because ‘theres people at home rubbing their hands’ and ‘because they have nothing else to be doing with their lives’ then goes to say she wants to apologies if shes hurt anyones feelings. Who is she actually apologising to because one minute shes saying everyone who was annoyed have nothing better to do with their lives then the next shes saying she knows it was wrong. Clearly her apology is not one bit sincere.
But you can understand from Her point of view shes been too busy going on non essential holidays that she probably hasnt had the chance to watch the news yet and see that we are in the middle of a pandemic.
I think the apology was so bad and sneery bc Ellie is in the unfortunate position of being a bit thick, a bit bitchy and considers herself to be an absolute martyr.

• Haha
Plenty of people still at home at 25, nothing to be ashamed about considering the crisis we're in. But it's not like they don't have the money to be out renting, brand new cars and all. I know if I was at home I'd be fucked out over actions like that. Completely putting their parents at risk the way they go on 😢
Yes thats it exactly most people still at home have the good grace to put their heads down and save for wedding or house deposit or whatever. Not act like absolute entitled idiots and bring risk home to their families who are supporting themwhile they can. That is of course apart from the Kelly sisters. And with the trappings come with a 250k following on insta and a social media career you would think Ellie would want to treat her parents and maybe stand on her own two feet with Conor?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes thats it exactly most people still at home have the good grace to put their heads down and save for wedding or house deposit or whatever. Not act like absolute entitled idiots and bring risk home to their families who are supporting themwhile they can. That is of course apart from the Kelly sisters. And with the trappings come with a 250k following on insta and a social media career you would think Ellie would want to treat her parents and maybe stand on her own two feet with Conor?
Clearly the parents are part of the problem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.