Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she deleted them, I’m not on gws. I’d hate to see a witch hunt, she needs to focus on doing her ‘job’, trying to show how she’s working to stick now to restrictions, spread that message instead of Covid.

Surprised she deleted them, I’m not on gws. I’d hate to see a witch hunt, she needs to focus on doing her ‘job’, trying to show how she’s working to stick now to restrictions, spread that message instead of Covid.
But Ellie and her sister don’t believe in the restrictions or wearing masks. She’s a selfish spoiled brat. No excuses whatsoever for her behavior the last few months. She’d be on crying if covid hit her house quick enough

Reactions: 10
But Ellie and her sister don’t believe in the restrictions or wearing masks. She’s a selfish spoiled brat. No excuses whatsoever for her behavior the last few months. She’d be on crying if covid hit her house quick enough
Ah I know, I just feel she is young and dumb, don’t love pile on’s. It was so stupid, but hopefully she learns something from it

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed her - at 34 I don’t get much from her insta anyway but initially had thought she was ok. The constant hols, him flogging cheap tat for cash scams and now the rudeness when she is called out on her actions is too much. These ‘people at home’ you are bitching at and giving the finger to see actually followers who made you what you are you cheeky bleep

Reactions: 12
Ah I know, I just feel she is young and dumb, don’t love pile on’s. It was so stupid, but hopefully she learns something from it
She’s not that young and stupid. She won’t learn anything from it as she said herself it is what it is. She’s a clown and as a mother with 2 high risk kids it boils my blood to see these morons act so carelessly.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t give a tit. “I didn’t think”.. well there’s a surprise. You haven’t engaged your brain in the last few months when you’ve been island hopping and avoiding quarantine so why would you start thinking now? Never had any interest in her before but after seeing her stories today.. what an embarrassment of a girl. Clearly thought she was being sassy but came across a total asshole.
“I know people are loving this”.. yeah Ellie, just loving how your total lack of regard or any consideration for the health of the nation. Never mind us we’ll just all sit at home and hold down the fort so twats like you can continue your knackbag lifestyle

Reactions: 9
GWS - Facebook page. Used to be great, heavily moderated now, surprised they allowed that post tbh.

Reactions: 4
I can only see galz who don't snap on Facebook. It must be a closed group now.

She only gave her half arsed apology because she has products coming out with bperfect and wants all us borebags sitting at home to buy it 😖

Reactions: 4
Ah guys. It’s ok Ellie was in bed stuffing her face with a dominos and not partying, sure Conor. Sniff sniff ❄

It’s ok like 😂. Is that twit serious? She didn’t apologise.. she played the victim.. they both just ignore the open top bus or after parties. 😂😂

bleeping idiots

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.