Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't crash, he photoshopped the picture.. Tony didn't have any video on his story to begin with so he didn't delete it.. I think they are trying to get Tony's followers up

Reactions: 3
They crashed the jeep today. Was on that fella Tonys insta. He deleted it tho.
They didn't crash it. He was joking. He keeps making these jokes and saying you can see it all on Tony's story to get a few followers for Tony.

• Angry
  • Sick
And that’s why the other 2 doses from Belfast didn’t fly outa Belfast this time too. Swear drives me mental as a healthcare worker in the north. It’s been reported we’ve had a death today. And it’s because idiots like this keep traveling. They both need a real 9-5 job oh wait didn’t Ellie say she doesn’t get outa bed till after 12 🙉

Reactions: 2
I see Ellie and conor and the gang bumped into Carla Jackson 🤣🤣🤣 I can imagine the party that will be had now

Reactions: 11
Her skin up close on Conors stories the other day, was shocking. She is very wrinkled for her age. Can you imagine what she’ll look like at 35.
Why does he always switch to private when he’s away.

Reactions: 6
Greece is on our green list but think it was taken off the UKs one due to an increase in cases but I could be wrong. Just saw they're out with Carla 🙄 some night of sniffing ahead of them

Reactions: 2
Never knew she smoked.. when two nit bags meet in Greece 😂😂
I remember ages ago someone had stories up of her smoking actually now that you mention it it just came back to me. I think it was one of her friends on a night out? And she came on to “address it” saying she only has 1 or 2 when she’s out. Probably trying to keep up her squeaky clean image. That annoys me so much, just own up to your tit 🙄 it was like the first few days she was in Ibiza, posting old pictures of her from home pretending she wasn’t gone, why bother, just admit it 😂

Reactions: 4
Greece is on our green list but think it was taken off the UKs one due to an increase in cases but I could be wrong. Just saw they're out with Carla 🙄 some night of sniffing ahead of them
I read about it being removed from the green list for Ireland in the Irish Times today.

The roaring and shouting out of them all in the empty pub on Carla Jackson’s story. So cringey and embarrassing 🙈 biggest bunch of self absorbed dick heads.

Reactions: 17
It’s bad enough that they are on holidays and all dancing with eachother but Carla kissing her on the cheek and all is a bit much. Basically taking the piss. But sure the virus wouldn’t touch or impact the Jackson’s or Kelly’s🙄

Reactions: 10
It’s bad enough that they are on holidays and all dancing with eachother but Carla kissing her on the cheek and all is a bit much. Basically taking the piss. But sure the virus wouldn’t touch or impact the Jackson’s or Kelly’s🙄
It’s a lovely duck you to all the health care workers and people who have put their holidays and lives on hold because of this virus.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.