Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her lips are awful too :oops: she looks way older than what she is. What do we think of her going on (another) holiday? Especially now that the cases are rising quickly here again. I don't think it's too much to ask to take one year off and not travel, especially considering she's not long back from Ibiza or wherever she was. Personally I think it pisses all over frontline staff and families who have lost people from covid, her flaunting off on her holidays for a "break" from her very busy life of opening post and sleeping until 11am every day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And her lips are awful too :oops: she looks way older than what she is. What do we think of her going on (another) holiday? Especially now that the cases are rising quickly here again. I don't think it's too much to ask to take one year off and not travel, especially considering she's not long back from Ibiza or wherever she was. Personally I think it pisses all over frontline staff and families who have lost people from covid, her flaunting off on her holidays for a "break" from her very busy life of opening post and sleeping until 11am every day 🤷‍♀️
Doesn’t surprise me they are off again! What do you expect from these two brain dead wankers?

Reactions: 4
to be honest it’s gonna take them actually getting and spreading Covid before they cop on.

Reactions: 6
I've stopped following her, the sister and conor. Not surprised she is off again, the selfish witch. Her sister was probably at the anti mask protests in dublin at the weekend too 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
I've stopped following her, the sister and conor. Not surprised she is off again, the selfish witch. Her sister was probably at the anti mask protests in dublin at the weekend too 🤦‍♀️😂
God no, she'll only say things on Insta, she hasn't the back bone to follow through and actually stand up for what she believes in, giving up her precious time...no way she's too selfish

They are all rotten 😂😂😂😂 flaps out for the foreseeable future with the insta pics.. Ellie’s fingers make me uncomfortable they are like sausages and the patchy bits are disgusting.. the sister reminds me of the one off corpse bride literally hanging together those lips 😂😂😂 And Conor what can ya even say about him he’s clinging for dear life to the kelly sisters cause he knows if it ever ends his days are over 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God a mess they are.... there mates from Belfast are going away with them she has her page private now prob getting abuse lol 😂 he’s a dog Conor how is she with him🤔

Reactions: 1
Personally i won't be travelling abroad this year but I am glad to see that at least this holiday is to a green listed country. It's certainly better than Ibiza.
I was pretty shocked to see Ellie's skin up close in Conors stories yesterday, definitely too many sunbeds. She's a beautiful girl I just wish she would see that herself and stop smothering herself in heavy makeup

He’s made his account private again I can’t stand her or him lol two dim wits

Reactions: 3
He makes a big deal of spotting that cocktail shite he promotes and tagging the company and then buys a Bacardi breezer 😂 couldn't even pretend he's loyal to the brand 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.