Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've kind of been in the mindset that if people want to travel they're free to do so but what's getting to me is the fact these ones are away every week. I've had one weekend away in ireland and I cancelled my hols to Spain for the end of the month so now trying to book a week in ireland somewhere in the next few weeks. I cancelled as cases were going through the roof and I actually wouldnt have felt safe yet these ones are all about living their best lives ffs 🙄 they obviously went to Greece so they didnt have to isolate on arrival when home but cases are going up there too and then they will come back and flout even more rules 😱 it's seriously starting to piss me off

Reactions: 7
yea it’s the flouting of the rules that grate on me they’ve all been hugging and kissing so blatantly it’s a disgrace. Last time they were away to Ibiza when they came home Caitlyn and tony went and had a picnic out in some grassy area - clear breach of the quarantine they were supposed to be adhering to, they really think they’re above the law. Haven’t seen any of them wearing a mask over there either they mustn’t give a tit about their families or clients. If Caitlyn was my makeup artist I’d be put off attending her anytime soon!! Plus them handling all their cringy merchandise conr clothing etc it’s a disgrace

Reactions: 5
With a bit of luck the rules will change and they will have quaritine after all when they get home!
They could be on a tv show about embarrassing Irish abroad. Like go have fun and put the phones away, they make themselves look very childish and needy with the constant need for approval from Instagram

Reactions: 12
What are they deleting. The absolute state of them screaming and roaring their heads off. Such scumbags. I’d be raging if I was staying near them or in a nice Taverna with them around.
The videos from last night where you could see Ellie with the smokes and then the gang back at the app for a party all coked out of it.. you could see conors jaw rocking they are absolute fools you think by now they would just stay off Instagram stories wouldn’t you. Walking stds

They think they’re above the rules and are some sort of celebrities- it is little wonder Ellie’s parents aren’t in favour of Conor if that’s to be believed - I’d be disgusted if my daughter was with someone like him

Reactions: 9
She looks rough aswell too much sun and Botox lol

And energy drinks

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is what I can't understand. If her parents really dont like him and hes not allowed in her house why in gods name is she with him? If my family hated my bf it would be a serious deal breaker for me as I couldn't deal with that stress

Also her skin is very bad lately I've really noticed how aged it looks. It's awful because shes so young and she will regret it so much when shes older and really sees the effects of it

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they had to go all the way to Santorini in the current climate to eat McDonald’s what a waste of a holiday. They could of booked a hotel in Ireland if they needed a break, they’ve all already been abroad this year ffs

Reactions: 8
With a bit of luck the rules will change and they will have quaritine after all when they get home!
They could be on a tv show about embarrassing Irish abroad. Like go have fun and put the phones away, they make themselves look very childish and needy with the constant need for approval from Instagram

40 and the rest I'd say! I'm 50 and look younger than him! More howyas on holidays. Santorini's a classy place and not for the likes of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My parents who are in their min 50s love it because the day and I quote “no scum no young kids on their first time away” I’ll be 30 next year and this was one the list of one of the place I wanted to go but duck that now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.