Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ellie's sisters just seems like a very uneducated person. Wouldn't mind anything she says to be honest!
Ellie won't be too happy that the Liz reaney voice notes where she talks about conor cheating have resurfaced again. 😱
Where are they?!

Reactions: 1
Caoimhe is thick to be honest and there's no getting through to ppl like her. I don't know why she has a big following but it's dangerous when stupid ppl have followers.
Actually speaking of stupid people dopes anyone else follow or know 'kneevo' the tik tok /only fans girl well she also put up tit last night on covid and went on a mad one after a nurse dmed her saying she Shouldn't be spreading stuff wheen shhe hass a big following.
She's another eejit going to Turkey during a pandemic foor arse implants 😩

Reactions: 7
Caoimhe is thick to be honest and there's no getting through to ppl like her. I don't know why she has a big following but it's dangerous when stupid ppl have followers.
Actually speaking of stupid people dopes anyone else follow or know 'kneevo' the tik tok /only fans girl well she also put up tit last night on covid and went on a mad one after a nurse dmed her saying she Shouldn't be spreading stuff wheen shhe hass a big following.
She's another eejit going to Turkey during a pandemic foor arse implants 😩
I messaged her and she sent me back abuse and blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just said it’s very irresponsible so be coming out with the conspiracy theory bullshit and I get this delightful message back 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 237785

She seems really sweet 😌🤣
I can’t deal with these idiots🤣 whatever your beliefs are regarding Covid has some respect for all The people who have lost someone to it, all the people who got it and all the people with underlying issues who are petrified to get it.

Reactions: 2
I can’t deal with these idiots🤣 whatever your beliefs are regarding Covid has some respect for all The people who have lost someone to it, all the people who got it and all the people with underlying issues who are petrified to get it.
That is what I meant. I was saying that she has a decent platform and shouldn’t be promoting these conspiracy theories. I honestly have no respect for any of these idiots 🤣🤣 the immaturity of that response though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
That is what I meant. I was saying that she has a decent platform and shouldn’t be promoting these conspiracy theories. I honestly have no respect for any of these idiots 🤣🤣 the immaturity of that response though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Clowns like the people who Wear the masks wrong. I’d say Ellie thinks the same just not stupid enough to put it on her story. She doesn’t cover her nose when she wears her mask. 🙄🤣🤣

I'm very confused with Conor's latest venture with Hillbillies. Is he really working with them or is this just another hair brained scheme destined to fail?

Clowns like the people who Wear the masks wrong. I’d say Ellie thinks the same just not stupid enough to put it on her story. She doesn’t cover her nose when she wears her mask. 🙄🤣🤣
Omg that is my pet peeve! These idiots wearing the masks with their noses hanging out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Yes I think Ellie was snapped with the nose hanging 🙄 totally not surprised at all. They are off on their holibobs again soon too.. I presume it’s essential travel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg that is my pet peeve! These idiots wearing the masks with their noses hanging out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Yes I think Ellie was snapped with the nose hanging 🙄 totally not surprised at all. They are off on their holibobs again soon too.. I presume it’s essential travel 🤣🤣🤣
I really wanted to rip their masks off today🙄🤣🤣 I got highly stressed at it🤣🤣 id rather they didn’t wear one if they’re going to wear them wrong. It’s a hard life being a full time blagger🤣🤣

• Haha
I wish someone would tell Ellie nicely that she needs to take better care of her skin whilst she's young. Seeing her constantly raise her brows and wrinkle her forehead when she's doing her makeup makes me die a little inside.

Reactions: 5
I wish she'd just wear less make up, she's a beautiful girl but she's constantly caked in make up these days, it ages her. Less is definitely more

Reactions: 5
Ellie looks shockingly older than what she is. Herself and the sister are flat out on the sunbeds sure. Can’t believe sun beds haven’t been made illegal in Ireland yet

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.