Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a moron..... and an attention seeker. she’s pathetic, really. Coming across as a complete beg.... “Please like my photos, please” “share some love”.... like fair enough if you are a nobody and want to start influencing, or you have ideas or something valuable to contribute or share with people... but she does NOTHING, nothing is original with her, nothing about her is authentic, she’s just desperate for attention and validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ellie at all the freebies today saying she feels stuck in a rut with her life like seriously? How shite it must be to get everything for free and have to actually go through the effort of opening boxes.. wonder what she’s bringing out with bperfect

Reactions: 3
More shite tan I'd guess. Talking of bperfect, did anyone ever hear why Brendan fell out with Nathan Adams?

More shite tan I'd guess. Talking of bperfect, did anyone ever hear why Brendan fell out with Nathan Adams?
Did he? They were out on a night out together the other day!

I'd say Ellie is bringing out new lip kits or something with Bperfect as he has tanning products coming out with Jac Jossa soon!

Did he? They were out on a night out together the other day!

I'd say Ellie is bringing out new lip kits or something with Bperfect as he has tanning products coming out with Jac Jossa soon!
Those lip kits were awful. I hope whatever it is they put some thought into it.
I used to love bperfect but it's just a greed fest now.

Reactions: 1
If that idiot gets his own house next year from his 500 fake companies and paying no tax I will throw in the towel

Reactions: 4
Haven't really been paying much attention to these 2 lately but i watched Ellie's stories today. She's In wicklow with her mam, she looks like she's been crying for hours, I thought she looked really upset too. She said herself she's in a funk and I think said at a cross roads In her life.....the only question really is.....what did Conor the tool do now??

Reactions: 2
I actually found it strange Conor brought his dad to that hotel and not Ellie 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah now I missed that, haven't been watching there stories for awhile.
Trouble in paradise again by the looks of it.
Ellie mentioned a holiday in 2 weeks, who is she going with?

She's going away again? 🙄 She will end up with corona eventually.
Wonder what happened with conor, she says how she feels like all these years are wasted andd she's now 25.....maybe it was the last straw and she finally gets rid of him.

Reactions: 1
Could it be any more obvious that she’s looking for free summer clothes? Google it.

Reactions: 2
Whereas her pal Beggy Dorgan is looking fir a freebie from Hayfield Manor, if they give it to her I will have some issues with giving them any custom

Reactions: 3
Can yous get a thread made for your one niamh as it's confusing..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.