Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both their stories seem a little forced today, oh look were having fun together everyone, playing at happy families for the gram so people might not mention how utterly miserable Ellie looks. Somethings going on and I'd be completely shocked if Connor hasn't cheated again. I have zero faith in him, wouldn't trust him

Reactions: 2
Looks like he stayed over last night. God if he has cheated again she is such a fool

Looks like he stayed over last night. God if he has cheated again she is such a fool
I have no idea if he has or not but I wouldn't be surprised. Ellie's mid life crisis story on Friday and she just just looks sad, her eyes are sad. Her smiles are forced.

I'm blocked by Ellie but I saw her on Conors stories there and she doesn't look great. Her eyes look puffy. She'll look back and wonder why she wasted her time with him.

Reactions: 1
I think these two are as bad as each other. Ellie comes across a spoilt princess & a moan bag. Conors just a clown who thinks too much of himself

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the video conor posted of Ellie’s sister in on his insta/TikTok

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the video conor posted of Ellie’s sister in on his insta/TikTok
Yeah I saw it, conors trying too hard to show the world how happy they are, besties with her sister now too??? One big happy family😂😂....Yeah right Ellie's family hate him.
The comments are gas on the little video though!

Reactions: 4
He 100% fancies her and he makes it so bloody obvious 😅 Also scarlet for her because I can't imagine dancing like that in front of my sister's boyfriend! I'd be morto!

Reactions: 6
I dont follow either of them but check their stories every now and again for the nose. But jesus christ, if my fella put up a pic of my sister on his stories, my inner demon would be unleashed fast. Especially after that dancing video. Hes some brazen boyo. What does Ellie see in him?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Now Ellie’s sister has posted this!!! Yes why has conor posted a pic of her also on his stories. He is a strange guy
No masks she needs to hide them banana boat lips I'm sorry but I dont think I could even kiss anyone with those I'd be fuming if my fella put up a pic like that of my sis

Conor doesn't care what he does or how it affects Ellie, he's totally selfish. Ellie's allowed him to carry on like this sonwhy would he stop now. He's making a total fool of her, will she ever see sense?? The longer they are together the more of a doormat she becomes and the less sympathy she will get

Now Ellie’s sister has posted this!!! Yes why has conor posted a pic of her also on his stories. He is a strange guy
Selfish witch. She should tune into Love and Loss on RTE now to see the devastation this virus is causing.
Mind you they didn’t slick it off the stones, their Dad in the Christmas Shop with no mask either. Their day will come these instahuns. Their shelf life is limited. In 5 years, there’ll be a new breed social media that they won’t be able to keep up with.

Reactions: 3
Yeah Caoimhe reposted two weird and frankly plain ridiculous coronavirus conspiracy posts, the second being a video of two men claiming that there’s only been 100 covid deaths in Ireland and the HSE are lying to us? I’m pretty sure that was the gist of it anyway, tbh my brain cells would have started dying off if I’d continued watching.

Blows my mind how some people actually believe this tripe! She has such a big platform too, it worries me that some would be ‘influenced’ by her buying into dangerous lies.

• Sick
  • Angry
Yeah Caoimhe reposted two weird and frankly plain ridiculous coronavirus conspiracy posts, the second being a video of two men claiming that there’s only been 100 covid deaths in Ireland and the HSE are lying to us? I’m pretty sure that was the gist of it anyway, tbh my brain cells would have started dying off if I’d continued watching.

Blows my mind how some people actually believe this tripe! She has such a big platform too, it worries me that some would be ‘influenced’ by her buying into dangerous lies.
I’m bleeping LIVID. I sent her a DM but I’ll prob be blocked in a few hours. What a stupid bleeping bleep of a human being she is to be putting that tit on her story. Seriously, I’ve never felt so angry. These stupid cunts have a decent enough platform and idiots that hang on their every word and she is sprouting this tit.... duck OFF

Reactions: 7
Oh Ellie's sisters just seems like a very uneducated person. Wouldn't mind anything she says to be honest!
Ellie won't be too happy that the Liz reaney voice notes where she talks about conor cheating have resurfaced again. 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.