Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone make a thread on Khloe please
I actually like khloe devlin 🤭 but then again I’m not surprised if there’s a bad side haha theres a lot of bloggers I liked then they showed their greedy true colors

Someone should let her know that her nose is connected to her lungs. Your facemask gos over your mouth and nose, regardless of how much make up you have put on.
this bugs me so much 🙄 I want to pull the masks off people who wear them like this🤣really petty of me but it boils my blood🤯

She set up a competition on IG for a Bperfect set and platinum extensions voucher.... “to thank people for 20k subscribers” and then it disappeared.....🤷🏼‍♀️ But ya she is really really dumb... she was crying on IG in the lockdown and trying to shame people but had no issue going to Ibiza when it suited her? And she is that dumb she put up a question from someone “would recommend Ibiza right now?” And she had the cheek to say.. I had the best time, such amazing experiences, made best friends.. but no I wouldn’t recommend going on this time” ..... I would imagine Nathan just got sick of her and her stupid bullshit! He is savvy enough... he probably told her to stop with the insta hun shite and she threw her toys out of the pram!

Reactions: 7
Someone should let her know that her nose is connected to her lungs. Your facemask gos over your mouth and nose, regardless of how much make up you have put on.
I'm not surprised she's not wearing it properly when all her stupid sister posts about is 'masks conspiracy' why are these thick ppl so popular?

Reactions: 2
Not surprising if so - just waiting for the crying video and imminent positively reposts on insta

He said he's going away again in 2 weeks showing off the swim shorts. Arrogant ignorant runt of a human being I'd nearly wish he got COVID19 but then knowing him he would be a super spreader 🦠

Reactions: 11
He would probably find a way to get sponsored by some medical company if he did have COVID 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Niamh Dothan needs a thread. She goes around this town like she’s an influencer! Working on subway but is too ‘ashamed’ to admit it so pretends she makes money from insta !

Reactions: 4
Niamh Dothan needs a thread. She goes around this town like she’s an influencer! Working on subway but is too ‘ashamed’ to admit it so pretends she makes money from insta !
Dorgan - Typing too fast

Niamh is re-posting conspiracy pieces re: covid....basically saying it's not as serious as the CDC originally made out. For a lass who I assume is not a qualified medical professional, she's some tool for posting this tit. Maybe next time she's on a break in Subway she can do an aul fact check for herself.

Reactions: 3
Niamh is re-posting conspiracy pieces re: covid....basically saying it's not as serious as the CDC originally made out. For a lass who I assume is not a qualified medical professional, she's some tool for posting this tit. Maybe next time she's on a break in Subway she can do an aul fact check for herself.
The difference is, you can't go out and spread suicide. Mental illness isn't contagious. What a bleeping ignorant and stupid thing to say. Of course mental health needs more attention and funding, but that's not to say that we should ignore the very real dangers of the coronavirus. With more than two brain cells, it's easy to be concerned about both. And how does she think everybody's mental health is going to be with their family and friends dying from a virus? 'We only care about things the government tells us to care about' speak for yourself, darling.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm not surprised she's not wearing it properly when all her stupid sister posts about is 'masks conspiracy' why are these thick ppl so popular?
Is she a negative Nelly on the masks I cant follow them coz her lips irritate me pose after stupid pose the mask wouldn't cover them big yolks

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread on “Niamh the big influencer mad yok dorgan” see she was just on stories not to deny she tested positive for Covid or show her negative test which would shut up quickly all those who say she got it in Ibiza... no instead she vaguely skipped around it and said she is 110% allowed out and she wouldn’t be stupid enuf to be out if she wasn’t allowed... not because she’s a decent human being protecting others no because she knows Ireland and people wud talk about her. Very mature Niamh wow

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.