Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two have to be THE most annoying of the "influencers" stealing a living; him more than her. The saying "Jack of all trades, Master of none" was never more fitting imo. Everything is fake; the runners, the trading, their appearance for crying out loud. She came on Insta a while ago asking what did people think of going abroad on holidays when they clearly already had their minds made up. As a p.p. said why not go through Dublin airport? Cos they know they're in the wrong. I just hope nobody close to them has to go through the pain of losing someone close to them from this horrible virus. He'd probably be on using it for "content". Rant over 🤣 I Lisa Lust List is really getting a mauling; these two deserve it even more than her.

Reactions: 3
I was wondering this but then he stopped shaming people a week or so ago. Probably when he realised some of his mates were definitely still going to head on holidays.
Yer wan Caitlyn has a story from last night with a glimpse of Ellie in it. Clearly her.
I say she’ll be posting pre taken pictures over the next few days.
I don't know a lot about Paul from white moose but seems lots of Instagramers are going quiet now that their friends are traveling, afraid to speak out in case they get phased out of the click!
I saw Caitlyns post last night too, 100% ellie in it. Ellie has 1 post today, an old photo she reposted for a brand.

These two have to be THE most annoying of the "influencers" stealing a living; him more than her. The saying "Jack of all trades, Master of none" was never more fitting imo. Everything is fake; the runners, the trading, their appearance for crying out loud. She came on Insta a while ago asking what did people think of going abroad on holidays when they clearly already had their minds made up. As a p.p. said why not go through Dublin airport? Cos they know they're in the wrong. I just hope nobody close to them has to go through the pain of losing someone close to them from this horrible virus. He'd probably be on using it for "content". Rant over 🤣 I Lisa Lust List is really getting a mauling; these two deserve it even more than her.
Everything you said 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
I don't know a lot about Paul from white moose but seems lots of Instagramers are going quiet now that their friends are traveling, afraid to speak out in case they get phased out of the click!
I saw Caitlyns post last night too, 100% ellie in it. Ellie has 1 post today, an old photo she reposted for a brand.

Everything you said 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
You can see her in the video very briefly but you can see her new nails very clearly

Reactions: 2
He has a real scum bag way of saying things, his latest post 'after slamming' is a bit much. He has no respect for Ellie, imagine her dad or brother seeing that, no wonder he's not allowed in her house. She should have more respect for herself too.

Reactions: 9
So irresponsible to be aboard right now. They are suppose to “influencers” and should be leading by example! Such a slap in the face for frontline workers and the families who have lost someone to COVID. It’s not a big ask to avoid travel for one summer like 🙄 how are they going to quarantine for 14 day upon return? They both live at home , that puts their families at risk when they return!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe he posted that story that's disgusting and so disrespectful :sick: it goes to show what he actually thinks of her though, he's completely using her and making her look like an absolute fool for sticking around! He's on private now, probably for the holiday. I'm raging they went, they couldn't give two flying f*cks about anyone only themselves. Since when is a holiday "essential travel"?
Has anyone here messaged her or commented and asked her about it? She'll probably pretend she's not over there. And even when they come back, they both live with their families so unless they rent somewhere for 2 weeks they cant quarantine properly, putting both their families and all their families friends/colleagues at risk too? It's so selfish it actually makes my blood boil!!

As for the make up course, I noticed she hadn't mentioned it in ages too! But she set up a private insta for that and everyone in the course had to join it, and you can't follow if you're not on the course. Just a quick calculation, there's 682 people following that insta and I think it was €35 for the course, that's €23,870. I know she may have small expenses for maybe paying for the website or whatever but that has to be like 20k profit? 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He has absolutely zero respect for Ellie, that’s the most disgusting post I think I’ve ever seen.

Why has she so little respect for herself? Or is she as bad as him but puts on a front
I really thought she was better than that, but the last few days have thrown a different light on her, seems she's just as bad as him

I can't believe he posted that story that's disgusting and so disrespectful :sick: it goes to show what he actually thinks of her though, he's completely using her and making her look like an absolute fool for sticking around! He's on private now, probably for the holiday. I'm raging they went, they couldn't give two flying f*cks about anyone only themselves. Since when is a holiday "essential travel"?
Has anyone here messaged her or commented and asked her about it? She'll probably pretend she's not over there. And even when they come back, they both live with their families so unless they rent somewhere for 2 weeks they cant quarantine properly, putting both their families and all their families friends/colleagues at risk too? It's so selfish it actually makes my blood boil!!

As for the make up course, I noticed she hadn't mentioned it in ages too! But she set up a private insta for that and everyone in the course had to join it, and you can't follow if you're not on the course. Just a quick calculation, there's 682 people following that insta and I think it was €35 for the course, that's €23,870. I know she may have small expenses for maybe paying for the website or whatever but that has to be like 20k profit? 😯
Would love to hear from someone who did the course and see what they thought! If it was a well layed out course with proper content then I would think €35 is very good value for money and I wouldn't begrudge anyone making money this way, I just feel it's been brushed under the carpet now like it never happened 🤔🤔

Last edited:
So sneaky of them we’ll see their pathetic attempt at isolating when they get home makes me ill so many people staying home this year but they just had to go idiots
Wait for the whole “we’re young we made a mistake so what” attitude out of them

I used to think she was a decent enough girl if not a bit immature but what a toerag she has shown herself to be. I’d be going for an STD test after being ‘slammed’ by him. Flying out from Belfast is deliberating trying to keep it under the radar.

Reactions: 10
I used to think she was a decent enough girl if not a bit immature but what a toerag she has shown herself to be. I’d be going for an STD test after being ‘slammed’ by him. Flying out from Belfast is deliberating trying to keep it under the radar.
I just can’t understand him talking about her in that way, she’s not someone he picked up at random. This is the girl his been with for years.

So irresponsible to be aboard right now. They are suppose to “influencers” and should be leading by example! Such a slap in the face for frontline workers and the families who have lost someone to COVID. It’s not a big ask to avoid travel for one summer like 🙄 how are they going to quarantine for 14 day upon return? They both live at home , that puts their families at risk when they return!
I would assume they will fly back into Belfast once finished in Ibiza and will probably self isolate with the couple they went on holiday with as it looks like they had there own house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.