Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate these insta huns flogging tan and making out its the darkest tan they have ever tried when in reality they use sun beds aswell.. same with that blathnaid Murphy girl

Reactions: 8
Why is it that every picture he posts has to have that stupid trading thing in the caption like piss off we know about it no need to shove it down our throats every single day along with 102 other companies . I wouldn’t buy off any of them. Who even brings out a clothing line with basically your name written on everything... so cringe
I have a friend who signed up to one of those trading apps at the end of last year. He kept showing us his gains and sharing them on Instagram. He was telling us all how easy it was and that we all should sign up. I’ve actually haven’t seen him post in while. I think he must’ve have realised it’s a scam. That girl Caitlin waldron was promoting it aswell saying it’s such a handy way if making extra money. It’s like something from the Celtic Tiger.

What is with Conors partnership with EJ menswear. They are based in Sligo. It doesn’t make any sense from them to partner with him.

Also when he dropped the CR clothing prize to the person in Athlone, I actually thought that it looked like drugs they way it was packaged. It was wrapped in black plastic. It looked so dodgy.

Reactions: 1
He doesn't work for that recruitment agency anymore.
So does he basically pretend he's sponsored by companies but they are actually set up by him and his mates in the hopes he gets real sponsorships?
I thought he worked in a bank. Did he not have stuff up months ago about it? I thought the ads on the recruitment was just a side ad job. Thought it was AIB call centre in town that he worked for

I thought he worked in a bank. Did he not have stuff up months ago about it? I thought the ads on the recruitment was just a side ad job. Thought it was AIB call centre in town that he worked for
Have a look at his linkedin page. He left aib last year. I can’t imagine what he like in a call centre. He’d be trying to sell all his dodgy clothes, air pods and Crispy M&M bars to customers over the phone and trying to sign them up for TNT trading.

Reactions: 3
Have a look at his linkedin page. He left aib last year. I can’t imagine what he like in a call centre. He’d be trying to sell all his dodgy clothes, air pods and Crispy M&M bars to customers over the phone and trying to sign them up for TNT trading.
Ah I see, I stopped following him about a year ago couldn’t handle watching him anymore.... had smears wondered how he managed to keep a full time job anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have a friend who signed up to one of those trading apps at the end of last year. He kept showing us his gains and sharing them on Instagram. He was telling us all how easy it was and that we all should sign up. I’ve actually haven’t seen him post in while. I think he must’ve have realised it’s a scam. That girl Caitlin waldron was promoting it aswell saying it’s such a handy way if making extra money. It’s like something from the Celtic Tiger.

What is with Conors partnership with EJ menswear. They are based in Sligo. It doesn’t make any sense from them to partner with him.

Also when he dropped the CR clothing prize to the person in Athlone, I actually thought that it looked like drugs they way it was packaged. It was wrapped in black plastic. It looked so dodgy.
I agree what is with this sligo store being so obsessed with him? Have you ever watched their actual stories when he's there?! They suck up to him so much its embarrassing must think he'll make them extra money or something?

He’s no longer following tnt trading 🤣

Bad boys bad boys what ya gonna do when they come for you 🤞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His face is still plastered all over the website. Honestly how are people so thick to get involved in a ‘financial’ business run by a shower of skangers such as himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has deleted all his captions for tnt trading the snake.. anyone have screenshots ? Could be handy to post them here as like more evidence! Really hope something is done about that scam and it’s not just forgotten about in a week

Did anyone see Ellie is being gifted a new car tomorrow again? She only has her one about a year

His face is still plastered all over the website. Honestly how are people so thick to get involved in a ‘financial’ business run by a shower of skangers such as himself.
One of the founders of TNT trading is also the founder do CR whitening. I wonder are all his websites linked to them as well? If so he totally screwed.

They are artists alright......con artists

One of the founders of TNT trading is also the founder do CR whitening. I wonder are all his websites linked to them as well? If so he totally screwed.

They are artists alright......con artists
The owner was also in Connors video blog video on YouTube that he put up a few days ago. I think he runs Conor’s clothing site aswell 😳.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Smell of money laundering off the lot of them! Set up a fake business and they have a reason why they’ve all the designer shite. State of them all. Tacky as hell. I don’t begrudge, but Conor likes to scam and lie. The sooner he gets stopped the better!
Are they the guys he’s with today?
And those runners are cheap knock offs sold on for a massive profit. None of those clothing + footwear places he advertises have anything real.

Reactions: 10
Whatever about him, how does she get away with endorsing luxbuster. Are they not all fakes.

Deffo money laundering! I know a few of them and they are not making that money from just trading we all know where the money is coming from 👀

Deffo money laundering! I know a few of them and they are not making that money from just trading we all know where the money is coming from 👀

exactly.

but what really annoys me is people look at that and think it’s achievable and it’s not. Whole load of scamming going on.
I can see in the next while - even few years they’ll all be arrested for it. Everyone does eventually. Even doing it behind businesses you get caught out.

exactly.

but what really annoys me is people look at that and think it’s achievable and it’s not. Whole load of scamming going on.
I can see in the next while - even few years they’ll all be arrested for it. Everyone does eventually. Even doing it behind businesses you get caught out.
I can’t see Ellie staying with him much longer. There’s now way she’ll want to be associated with it. Her parents won’t be happy either

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.