Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:rolleyes: Saw SO many people promoting PLT in the last couple of days. Honestly makes me so angry, aren't they owned by the same family that were outed the other day? Bloggers have literally no moral compass, they'll do anything for a paid ad to get some cash. They lay low for a few days and don't address the issue and then pick up where they left off once it all dies down.

I've lost an awful lot of respect for Ellie recently for a number of things (staying with Conor with all the cheating, on for travelling to Ibiza against government guidelines, not addressing the Boohoo thing) but now it's just pure greed for paid ads, she just presumes everyone will have forgotten about it all
Same with khloe devlin, they put up about BLM and Yemen on their stories but won't address what's giving them money, so annoying. Like obviously it was brilliant bringing awareness to BLM don't get me wrong but how can they not stand up for The rights of boohoo employees aswell. They are so transparent

Reactions: 5
Yeah exactly, they all just have to be seen to be talking about topics to save themselves looking bad but none of them actually care about the issues like BLM, Boohoo workers etc. It's a disgrace really, says a lot about how self obsessed they all are. They really don't care if all those workers were only getting pittance, as long as they get the €1000 (or however much an ad is) at the end of the day.

Those poor workers probably wouldn't earn in a month what Ellie gets for one post.

Reactions: 4
:rolleyes: Saw SO many people promoting PLT in the last couple of days. Honestly makes me so angry, aren't they owned by the same family that were outed the other day? Bloggers have literally no moral compass, they'll do anything for a paid ad to get some cash. They lay low for a few days and don't address the issue and then pick up where they left off once it all dies down.

I've lost an awful lot of respect for Ellie recently for a number of things (staying with Conor with all the cheating, on for travelling to Ibiza against government guidelines, not addressing the Boohoo thing) but now it's just pure greed for paid ads, she just presumes everyone will have forgotten about it all
Presumed or just doesn’t give a tit. She’s coming out with a massive BPerfect collaboration, do she doesn’t even need the money. It is pure greed

Reactions: 3
Ellie Kelly has reaaaallly gone down in my opinion, I'm surprised she still has that large of a following.

Reactions: 6
wonder will she go to Ibiza! She’ll get slated if she does! It’s not exactly “essential travel”

also has anyone actually addressed the boohoo thing or have they all just said they’re waiting on a statement from the company before they address it further? So they’ll never address it and just go back promoting it🙄

wonder will she go to Ibiza! She’ll get slated if she does! It’s not exactly “essential travel”

also has anyone actually addressed the boohoo thing or have they all just said they’re waiting on a statement from the company before they address it further? So they’ll never address it and just go back promoting it🙄
Yesterday she was promoting PLT clearly doesn’t care

I can’t cope with the really dark brown lip liner and the nude lipstick then not blended in at all🤢 she loves that combo, I think it’s vile 🤮

Reactions: 4
Who is actually going to buy his line?
he lost it one day saying all he was asking was for people to like the page, hardly anyone was liking it and it was on private. Now I think it's on public. He’s raging I’d say cos he hasn’t got big numbers like his last few pages.
Kinda sick of the amount of pages he has on the go. And then the drama with that sweet page I’d say put everyone off ever liking anymore of his shite!
he’s putting it all down to people begrudging him but he’s an hole that would sell his granny for a bag of sweets.
how exactly is he going to sell his own brand when he’s flat out promoting knock off clothes, EarPods and runner pages 🤷🏼‍♀️ Gonna sink like a led balloon.

Reactions: 11
Ellie’s sister has been posting stories of herself in an actual sunbed last few days 🙈
Sooooooo bad

Reactions: 6
Who is actually going to buy his line?
Everything he promotes he actually part owns the business - a knock off biz at that. Think about it, a fake Apple Watch, Forex trading, AC sales, ALL of these pages have a mere few hundred followers when he first shares. Him & his deadbeat mates club together to buy knock off stuff & the create competitions to get the following etc. Watch his stories & watch all the posts he’s tagged in. He is coining (or trying to) every single snap

Reactions: 1
Why is it that every picture he posts has to have that stupid trading thing in the caption like piss off we know about it no need to shove it down our throats every single day along with 102 other companies . I wouldn’t buy off any of them. Who even brings out a clothing line with basically your name written on everything... so cringe

He doesn't work for that recruitment agency anymore.
So does he basically pretend he's sponsored by companies but they are actually set up by him and his mates in the hopes he gets real sponsorships?

He doesn't work for that recruitment agency anymore.
So does he basically pretend he's sponsored by companies but they are actually set up by him and his mates in the hopes he gets real sponsorships?
Fact ! Yes 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.