Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
It’s all unhealthy food aswell. How much greasy foods does he eat. The CR clothing is cringe. It’s probably just knock off Cristiano Ronaldo clothing. AC sales and all those lux buster sites are all knock offs.

He barely mentions Ellie anymore. They’ve only met up a couple of times recently on his stories.

He gets his car valetted every week or 2. He’s been trying to get new car lately aswell.

He’s like a wannabe skanker. It’s embarrassing.
Yes they don’t seem to meet up as much. She could do so much better I think. She looks so different when she has no make up to when she does have it done. I do love a chipper but like come on give me some veg/fruit please. He seems fairly good pals with that girl kelly from his old job the agency place.

Muraine

He follows her but she doesn’t follow him 👀 she has no photos up of them but he does 🤔
I think it's the other way about. Probably took a hump when she sacked him. She's a beautiful looking girl and he was always doing ridiculous photoshopping of her photos. Aww he's a twat

Dublife2030

No one serious about make up would have booked it, she is still doing the same looks and using the same techniques she first started with. There are far better MUAs running online courses. She might get a few very young girls but that’s it
Oh I totally agree!!! Just very unlike these Insta huns to not pat themselves publicly on the back unless it was a complete scam and they like to ignore and pretend like it never happened.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Oh strange and he also said him and Ellie was going away next week to hotels he said that on his story either today or yesterday
Ye I’d say he thinks they will get back togther. He is like an annoying teenager who doesn’t know when to give up.

Jembelle

VIP Member
I can’t find Monday’s stories maybe there gone from his grid as they only last about 24hrs. Can’t believe Paul let him dine there if he is annoyed about bloggers travelling, funny how Paul mentioned both places that Connor and elle had been. But Paul does seem to be up Conors a## he stopped announcing people who traveled a few days before conor and Ellie was heading away funny enough
It’s this page and his own 9 hours ago he’s talking about it

Attachments

Dublife2030

I think they are out of their so called quarentine now. She mentioned she's going to Cavan on her first day out of it.

She said she got 700 for the make up course which is way more than I thought she would get
700 people did her online make up course?