Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millymoo32

I'd admit 2 be a tiny bit jealous😁 but seriously the way they go on the flaunt it youd never see them give to a womens refuge or somethin a lil bit jaysis at first wen I followed her I was like ah isn't she lovely then the sis just did ne head in sorry she gets in me nerves aswell

Reactions: 1

Lmarcon

VIP Member
They are all a bunch of assholes really should just boycott bperfect now that will teach them a lesson! So ridiculous they can do what they want but us joe soaps are just suppose to stay in a look at 4 walls! That Ellie one has some head on her! Have to say though fair play to Mrs Make up she says what she means and means what she does
Fair play to her why??

Bob6

Saffy T riding the coattails of that Elma who was in love island who is actually a nobody too.. she was also on a boat with Josh Ritchie who went out with Charlotte Crosby such a leeeech
Does Saffy T have a tread she needs one 😑

Huh? They're going out together.
on some of his posts from a while back he says there cousins could be a piss take but was just wondering

Huh? They're going out together.
on some of his posts from a while back he says there cousins could be a piss take but was just wondering

Liyah22

A lot of her followed her age though see nothing wrong with what she’s done or how she behaves. Trust me, I had a very frustrating debate with my nieces over this earlier. It was all like “oh she’s living her best life, people are just jealous”. And sadly I think it’s because younger girls think she has a great life. Maybe it’s us more mature ones that see her for what she really is.

Did she delete it or Paul?
I’m not sure i think her remember she done the same on the goss.ie post about her in Ibiza

Bob6

Same with Emma kehoe! It’s so unfair on so many people and seeing people flaunt holidays is a lot to take
Not in anyway sticking up for Emma but she did travel to Malta when it was in the green list it’s unfortunately been taken off now but..

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Also if I hear anymore about him cutting his hair 😆 just do it then and stop going on about it

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
That car company he got it from do all their finance through aib bank so he definitely would have struggled without payslips to get finance! They do however sponsor a lot of the cork instas and pippa over the years so I’d be guessing there’s a bit of a deal worked in there for him as well for sure.

Rattle

Also didn’t he already have a car?! He obviously traded that in and that prob brought down the deposit
Yes of course he did - made a big show a while back about saying how his car was going to be for sale - never happened so obviously part exchanged for the deposit

Transparency

Chatty Member
ASAI have ruled and said that the complaints made to them were upheld. Conor did not follow the correct guidelines when advertising some products on Instagram. They are supposed to #AD #colab etc and he didn't for some products
But other than them saying you didn’t follow the rules, are there any penalties?

daddygoose35

VIP Member
He
"Mad that 25,000 see my stories but they wouldn't follow a start up business"

Yeah, absolutely mad that not all of those 25,000 people are interested in the chinese clobber you're shilling.

I don't mind Conor but he always hails his "failures" as begrudgery. Never crosses his mind that his ideas aren't that great.
He keeps ignoring questions about him and Ellie when people ask are the still together when it’s obvious they aren’t