Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dublife2030

I've stopped following her, the sister and conor. Not surprised she is off again, the selfish bitch. Her sister was probably at the anti mask protests in dublin at the weekend too 🤦‍♀️😂
God no, she'll only say things on Insta, she hasn't the back bone to follow through and actually stand up for what she believes in, giving up her precious time...no way she's too selfish

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
I like Ellie but she was looking for places that would have the phone she wanted this morning and now some company have given it to her, I assume she didn’t pay for it

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Why is no one talking about the fact that Ellie lives in Leixlip which is in Kildare so she is meant to be in lockdown like the rest of us in the town!!!
I didn't realise she was from Lexlip, always thought Dublin! I know she's a brand ambassador for that Town place.

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
I reported Conor to the ASAI before, probably a good year ago now because the clear ads he posted were never hashtagged or there was never any mention of paid partnership, collab, gift, nothing. I think AC ear pods was one of the posts I reported, maybe one from that EJ clothes shop, Boohoo was another, I can't fully remember, but anyway the ASAI found nothing wrong with the posts and they said both the poster (Conor) and all brands involved had said that none of the ads were paid posts and they found no wrong doing on his part? I was shocked, there's obviously more to it than that. Sounded a bit fishy to me?

On another note, I wonder what Ellie's big crying session with her mother was about yesterday
It was probably about Paul stensons post