Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bxiley

He has a real scum bag way of saying things, his latest post 'after slamming' is a bit much. He has no respect for Ellie, imagine her dad or brother seeing that, no wonder he's not allowed in her house. She should have more respect for herself too.
How do people know that he's not allowed in her house? New here!

mrsmysterious

The uk isn’t on our green list either so that makes no sense 🤷‍♀️
If you are only transiting an airport which isn’t on the green list that’s okay so technically if he doesn’t leave the airport and arrived back to Ireland tonight he doesn’t have to isolate. I know it’s not right like if you go away, so be it. Why cut your time short because new rules come in it doesn’t make sense. Like it happened when people went to Malta too.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
The photo of the plane and taxi was all from when they were going there. Same bag shoes etc.
they’ll thick as fuck it’s actually funny 🙈

mrsmysterious

Been lurking on this thread for a long time and it’s time to post, a friend of mine has Conor on Snapchat and he has his location on. He is not in Greece anymore

Dexxie124

VIP Member
In fairness the guidelines state that you can leave the county for work, education and other essential purposes. It is work if she is getting paid for attending.
I’m not a fan of Ellie but I do agree if it’s for work she can travel outside of Dublin. As far as I know you can travel for work or education

ElleHeezy1

so i work for a big pr company in Dublin and last valentines day we sent a load of influencers flowers as a thanks for supporting the brand present an everyone posted them on their story bar Ellie which I thought was weird cause she's usually pretty good about it - that evening I see that the flowers (THAT THE COMPANY SENT HER ) are on her story captioned "omg best bf ever thanks so much conor" 😂 he'd fucking ripped our brand message off them and pretended hed bought them himself he's such a loser jesus christ
In fairness to her, i remember that and she initially thought they were from Conor and then corrected herself.

More shite tan I'd guess. Talking of bperfect, did anyone ever hear why Brendan fell out with Nathan Adams?
Did he? They were out on a night out together the other day!

I'd say Ellie is bringing out new lip kits or something with Bperfect as he has tanning products coming out with Jac Jossa soon!