Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teenytot

VIP Member
Someone should let her know that her nose is connected to her lungs. Your facemask gos over your mouth and nose, regardless of how much make up you have put on.
this bugs me so much 🙄 I want to pull the masks off people who wear them like this🤣really petty of me but it boils my blood🤯

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Eh Ellie on her stories is in her office and not her bedroom where you're supposed to stay if self isolating. I know they wouldn't properly isolate.
Look at thee news, some countiiess back in lockdown and these eejits going abroad and then not isolating when they come back
Her office is on her house maybe a room beside her bedroom she is still in her house I think Ellie does her make up in that room also

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Why would her image be damaged for leaving a cheating lad? Most of her fans think she too good for him she woukd be celebrated for leaving I think! Because she deserves more
If he is a serial cheater as some people say he is, and more stuff starts coming out she will be humiliated.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Is conor on Ellie house just saw a post up on caoimhe insta it’s a tik tok of her and conor must be there when her parents away