Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
Apparently he worked for AIB before in one of their call centres so he could be doing a whole collab with the garage too at some stage

Reactions: 1

LadyS

Had Ellie not got something up about air bnb in Ireland the other day I thought maybe she’d changed her mind about going I could be wrong

Nolan15

Chatty Member
I would not mind if they went abroad If it was green list to be honest where they going to self isolate when they arrive home

Nolan15

Chatty Member
See conor has been getting serious slags for the ‘sweet company’ selling 30 euro bundles, with around £10 worth of actual goods!! He got so much slack he has now ‘left’ the company after one day
Yes I did see that. I think he should have covered the girls name that was sending him messages, she was wondering why the prices was so high. Did he not put a lot of his own money into that business?? I remember Ellie said something or was that a different business he has also??

Capricorn

She obviously doesn’t care if people know she’s gone to Ibiza. Wouldn’t have let Caitlyn film them otherwise.

Madamex

VIP Member
I think they do it for attention too. He's always going on and off private as well.

Poogram

Chatty Member
Niamh Dorgan is really a melt I feel sorry for her cos I genuinely think she believes her own hype that she’s a big instagrammer
What happened between Niamh and Nathan. I missed everything only that Nathan blocked her. Did she post that he had? I see they are both posting cryptic shite! 😂😂 Roosters will miss her..

Madamex

VIP Member
I think Ellie was able to hide her true personality for a long time because no matter what she did Conor was always top of the sh*t list and he always went to the next level of dishonesty and she got away with being the victim, I'm ashamed to say I really did think she was a decent person with family values and good morals and would see the light about conor soon before he completely ruined her life, turns out she's just as selfish as he is.
Good point!

Pugmul

She's going away again? 🙄 She will end up with corona eventually.
Wonder what happened with conor, she says how she feels like all these years are wasted andd she's now 25.....maybe it was the last straw and she finally gets rid of him.