Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
It sounds funny but he is some sort of glamorous scumbag. Flaunting a few K there a couple of weeks ago in his Mam’s back garden. It’s like when you see those dodgy raffles for horses and stolen cars on Facebook. He’s taken it to the next level... INSTA! None of his earnings are legit if you ask me. The ASAI needs to bring him down a peg or two. Every post of his is clearly a sponsored/affiliated/gifted one! He’s just mad clever branding himself to the other scumbags out there. I wouldn’t stay in any of the hotels he promotes on IrelandStays either and don’t get me started on his rebranding of the HiSmile teeth whitening kits! He clearly thinks a lot of himself as a brand.
He looks like he wants to be part of the Gucci gang. Who in their right mind would buy his teeth whitening kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ruthless21

Did he? They were out on a night out together the other day!

I'd say Ellie is bringing out new lip kits or something with Bperfect as he has tanning products coming out with Jac Jossa soon!
Those lip kits were awful. I hope whatever it is they put some thought into it.
I used to love bperfect but it's just a greed fest now.

Dublife2030

What does ruling against them mean?
ASAI have ruled and said that the complaints made to them were upheld. Conor did not follow the correct guidelines when advertising some products on Instagram. They are supposed to #AD #colab etc and he didn't for some products

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
Oh Ellie's sisters just seems like a very uneducated person. Wouldn't mind anything she says to be honest!
Ellie won't be too happy that the Liz reaney voice notes where she talks about conor cheating have resurfaced again. 😱
Where are they?!

Chippednails

VIP Member
Have a look at his linkedin page. He left aib last year. I can’t imagine what he like in a call centre. He’d be trying to sell all his dodgy clothes, air pods and Crispy M&M bars to customers over the phone and trying to sign them up for TNT trading.
Ah I see, I stopped following him about a year ago couldn’t handle watching him anymore.... had smears wondered how he managed to keep a full time job anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mona86

VIP Member
Who is actually going to buy his line?
Everything he promotes he actually part owns the business - a knock off biz at that. Think about it, a fake Apple Watch, Forex trading, AC sales, ALL of these pages have a mere few hundred followers when he first shares. Him & his deadbeat mates club together to buy knock off stuff & the create competitions to get the following etc. Watch his stories & watch all the posts he’s tagged in. He is coining (or trying to) every single snap

Jellybb

VIP Member
I can’t deal with these idiots🤣 whatever your beliefs are regarding Covid has some respect for all The people who have lost someone to it, all the people who got it and all the people with underlying issues who are petrified to get it.
That is what I meant. I was saying that she has a decent platform and shouldn’t be promoting these conspiracy theories. I honestly have no respect for any of these idiots 🤣🤣 the immaturity of that response though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nolan15

Chatty Member
I like Ellie but she was looking for places that would have the phone she wanted this morning and now some company have given it to her, I assume she didn’t pay for it
I say she paid for it Ellie is quite good at putting up gifted etc on her posts etc I think