Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lmcn23

I just had a look, it’s not hard to find just type in their names and it’s right there. Look at the replies to some tweets too, screenshots etc. I’m not sure If I’m allowed to post them here?
Don’t think there’s any issue, maybe scribble out the usernames?

Reactions: 1

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Why is it that every picture he posts has to have that stupid trading thing in the caption like piss off we know about it no need to shove it down our throats every single day along with 102 other companies . I wouldn’t buy off any of them. Who even brings out a clothing line with basically your name written on everything... so cringe
I have a friend who signed up to one of those trading apps at the end of last year. He kept showing us his gains and sharing them on Instagram. He was telling us all how easy it was and that we all should sign up. I’ve actually haven’t seen him post in while. I think he must’ve have realised it’s a scam. That girl Caitlin waldron was promoting it aswell saying it’s such a handy way if making extra money. It’s like something from the Celtic Tiger.

What is with Conors partnership with EJ menswear. They are based in Sligo. It doesn’t make any sense from them to partner with him.

Also when he dropped the CR clothing prize to the person in Athlone, I actually thought that it looked like drugs they way it was packaged. It was wrapped in black plastic. It looked so dodgy.

clickonkelly

1.jpg
2.jpg

It really, really bugs me when they hide the small "ad" behind their picture in a story so you have to hold it down to see it. What I don't understand is what the big secret is? We know you're an influencer or whatever they call it, we know you get paid to promote products or companies, why bother trying to hide it?

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I get where your coming from they both rotten.com! Conor is like a child on steroids! Wee boy in mans body who thinks too much of himself and the way he treats Ellie is disgraceful I hope she Comes to her senses! Could be worse though I Just found out on here that a fitness influencer I follow, her lad served time for sexual assault/rape! Pleaded guilty when he was 16/17 . Can’t believe it blown away
He is pushing pills and protein so he could be on steroids.

Well you wonder why he is banned from her house. She is probably afraid how damaged her image will be if they spilt and pictures of him cheating come out. She will look like a fool and probably won’t have much sympathy

Rattle

Check out Caitlyn lendrum’s stories - she was asked a question about the Ellie situation- speaks about it quite wel I though

Chippednails

VIP Member
He doesn't work for that recruitment agency anymore.
So does he basically pretend he's sponsored by companies but they are actually set up by him and his mates in the hopes he gets real sponsorships?
I thought he worked in a bank. Did he not have stuff up months ago about it? I thought the ads on the recruitment was just a side ad job. Thought it was AIB call centre in town that he worked for

Capricorn

He mentioned Ellie as staff in his story where he has the blanket. Did he just forget to put up her face as it was only shortly beforehand.

Eire

Can someone start a thread on Niamh dorgan??? Running fake competitions... calling herself an influencer and saying she is shocked at the questions she is receiving from people... when she put up a question box with “going to make an IG TV - getting to know me” ..... she is mentally not well !! But the narcissism is another level.
I can if you want to send me a title for her

Madamex

VIP Member
I'm blocked by Ellie but I saw her on Conors stories there and she doesn't look great. Her eyes look puffy. She'll look back and wonder why she wasted her time with him.

Saffy T as far as I know moved to Ibiza and is staying there for a couple of months seems like all the influencers are really down there in Ibiza

Slong95

Don’t follow either of these two dopes but had to have a nose. Jesus Conor looks like a horny teenager up on his tippie toes trying to look big beside chris hughes 🤢🤢

Fair play to goss for the article but was there an article for So Sue’s trip away???? Did we miss that one Ali??

Also someone said it best in the comments section when they were trying to engage with Ellie: Ignorance Never Learns
As far as we know So sue went to a villa and wasn’t in nightclubs and at pool parties mixing and hugging others

Teenytot

VIP Member
yes it was said by Brendan last week. Brendan is a clever guy, and would know if people would turn against him because of Ellie’s actions
I’d say that’s why she had her wee cry yesterday. She’s really shown her true self in the last few weeks

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Not essential but a very different holiday than to Ibiza. Probably not interacting with many people and no beach clubs. Would also trust her to actually isolate.
she won’t have to isolate if she went on a green list Emma won’t but Ellie will have to isolate