Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Facefairy calling it out saying other ways to rebrand responsibly, love her she’s really straight, worth a follow

Reactions: 1
I have a friend who signed up to one of those trading apps at the end of last year. He kept showing us his gains and sharing them on Instagram. He was telling us all how easy it was and that we all should sign up. I’ve actually haven’t seen him post in while. I think he must’ve have realised it’s a scam. That girl Caitlin waldron was promoting it aswell saying it’s such a handy way if making extra money. It’s like something from the Celtic Tiger.

What is with Conors partnership with EJ menswear. They are based in Sligo. It doesn’t make any sense from them to partner with him.

Also when he dropped the CR clothing prize to the person in Athlone, I actually thought that it looked like drugs they way it was packaged. It was wrapped in black plastic. It looked so dodgy.
I agree what is with this sligo store being so obsessed with him? Have you ever watched their actual stories when he's there?! They suck up to him so much its embarrassing must think he'll make them extra money or something?

Nolan15

Chatty Member
I used to really really really like Ellie when she moved to Canada she was so relatable and lovely! She did a Fb live one day (still on her business page) and some people asked her did she try jeffree star cosmetics (obviously easier to buy in Canada) and she replied “I dont like Jeffree Star hes a wanker” and then
gets asked to be on Jeffrees panel in Dublin
and doing Youtube videos saying how obsessed she is with him, hmm.

He is a dick he is so up his own arse. He kept saying they broke up yesterday on his insta also. Why does he always photoshop Ellie?? He could do with trying to stop eating like takeaways every day.

laceandgold

Chatty Member
Would hate to see her get back with him after all this but I've seen it happen with other girls too many times before

Pugmul

I've stopped following her, the sister and conor. Not surprised she is off again, the selfish bitch. Her sister was probably at the anti mask protests in dublin at the weekend too 🤦‍♀️😂

Herefortea135

VIP Member
I was very careful I stuck within the guidelines, yeah still met friends for lunch, did my shopping etc but cancelled my holidays and trips and I tested positive last week. I’m 31 fit and healthy and it has absolutely floored me it’s very real and no joke trust me I wouldn’t wish it on an enemy and I’m only hoping I’m over the worst days now so seeing these doors and their complete disregard for their loved ones and innocent people around them drives me insane
That’s awful!! Hope u start to feel stronger soon.