Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nose__bag

Yes his whole pages is just ads but he never puts up ad in his page or gifted which I taught was illegal maybe I am wrong. Does he ever cook at home Or doe his mam not cook as he is always eating out.
No he never does I think he’s being caught out a few times but nothing ever happens him 🙄 if he cooks it’s stuff he buys from dublin meat company and he just heats it up. Is it just me or does he have a huge appetite I know he’s a man but he doesn’t exactly have a lot of muscle or anything . He does exercise though so I suppose he can afford to eat but I know I’d put on about 3 stone a week if I ate all that

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Chippednails

VIP Member
Go and look at Conors stories he’s on about finding places that have outdoor eating areas and on Monday it was the white moose cafe and some other place yesterday and some other place today
Don’t follow Conor at all. So he was saying he was there on Monday ?

Dublife2030

I can’t hear them are they blocked?
I can hear it, it's basically Liz reaney leaving a voice note for call out Insta page in November 2019. She's saying Ellie is a very good friend of hers and that Ellie really loves Conor but that Conor is riding everything around him. Liz says that Conor is not welcome in Ellie's house since approx July 2019 since this all came out. Liz also says that she has all the gos and will give it to this call out page for them to tell the world.
I think that's the jist of it

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I'm not standing up for them here at all as they're two dopes but like if they flew to the UK then they probably flew easyjet and it explains Conors story from earlier. I dont follow him so only going on what was said here. Ellie could have posted that story of greece late. I'm guilty of doing the same thing where I take a video or pic and post it later online. They would have flown Ryanair home which explains ellie's pic of that and if they were connecting through Gatwick they still don't have to isolate.

I deffo think they could have flown back early though to avoid isolating and that's why they came back through the UK? However I still think they should restrict their movements a bit as greece does have rising cases. I've seen a few people from home come back from greece earlier this week and carry on as normal and it's like do people have any sense at all?

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Did anyone see his stories earlier. He did an ask me anything and people asked about him and Ellie. He said the aren’t together but still he seems to think they will get back together. He also confirmed he is no longer working for the one agency.
Oh strange and he also said him and Ellie was going away next week to hotels he said that on his story either today or yesterday

Chippednails

VIP Member
Oh he’s a cocky f**k. I used to like Ellie but this week has completely turned me off her. They have no 9-5 job would it have killed them to isolate 🙄 I’d be very surprised if her brand hasn’t being damaged by this week alone.
Let’s hope it is but maybe the demographic targeted at her posts etc. don’t care bad the companies promoting her know that... sad but this is the way it soo works

Capricorn

I’ve been wracking my brains trying to figure out who Conor reminds me of with that stupid haircut. It’s Mark Zurkerberg.

• Sick
Oh thank god someone said it. I'd never heard of her till she started commenting all over Paul Stenson's post. My jaysis, if ever there was someone who looks like they could do with a good wash, her and these 2.🤮
I'm surprised Charleen doesn't have her own forum yet

Nolan15

Chatty Member
No he never does I think he’s being caught out a few times but nothing ever happens him 🙄 if he cooks it’s stuff he buys from dublin meat company and he just heats it up. Is it just me or does he have a huge appetite I know he’s a man but he doesn’t exactly have a lot of muscle or anything . He does exercise though so I suppose he can afford to eat but I know I’d put on about 3 stone a week if I ate all that
Ye she does he lots but not much muscle on him at all no arm muscles well none that I can see 🤣🤣 plus his skin is a mess with spots.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Can you imagine what her work ethic would be like in a few years time if you hired her after years of spending half an hour a day opening pr boxes.

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
It sounds funny but he is some sort of glamorous scumbag. Flaunting a few K there a couple of weeks ago in his Mam’s back garden. It’s like when you see those dodgy raffles for horses and stolen cars on Facebook. He’s taken it to the next level... INSTA! None of his earnings are legit if you ask me. The ASAI needs to bring him down a peg or two. Every post of his is clearly a sponsored/affiliated/gifted one! He’s just mad clever branding himself to the other scumbags out there. I wouldn’t stay in any of the hotels he promotes on IrelandStays either and don’t get me started on his rebranding of the HiSmile teeth whitening kits! He clearly thinks a lot of himself as a brand.