Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
He has too many everyday there’s about 3/4 ads on his stories , actually I think everything is an ad 😂 he’s so greedy , depending on his prices I can’t see it being successful
Yes his whole pages is just ads but he never puts up ad in his page or gifted which I taught was illegal maybe I am wrong. Does he ever cook at home Or doe his mam not cook as he is always eating out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Ye she does he lots but not much muscle on him at all no arm muscles well none that I can see 🤣🤣 plus his skin is a mess with spots.
It’s all unhealthy food aswell. How much greasy foods does he eat. The CR clothing is cringe. It’s probably just knock off Cristiano Ronaldo clothing. AC sales and all those lux buster sites are all knock offs.

He barely mentions Ellie anymore. They’ve only met up a couple of times recently on his stories.

He gets his car valetted every week or 2. He’s been trying to get new car lately aswell.

He’s like a wannabe skanker. It’s embarrassing.

Ollie2020

Did you see his stories just now about that Hillbillies place? The "AD" is hidden in the top left corner, you can only see it if you tap and hold the screen so the picture disappears, how does he get away with this?

Bgr101

VIP Member
He left her out on purpose!!! I went back and watched his story he listed everyone, full names too, didn't have to think then mmmmm oh Ive miss someone....eeehhhhhh Ellie. Not even her full name, left her off the promo video too.
She is on the promo video on the bperfect cosmetics page. She will be there.

Haxxx

Same with khloe devlin, they put up about BLM and Yemen on their stories but won't address what's giving them money, so annoying. Like obviously it was brilliant bringing awareness to BLM don't get me wrong but how can they not stand up for The rights of boohoo employees aswell. They are so transparent
I personally think its all brag brag brag look what i got for free. I CANNOT stand that khloe one.

Jembelle

VIP Member
Well if they did go to the white moose on Monday Paul is worse for letting them in, Paul looks silly then to put up a post about bloggers etc travelling to Greece, unless it was a dig at Carla abs but conor and Ellie
Go and look at Conors stories he’s on about finding places that have outdoor eating areas and on Monday it was the white moose cafe and some other place yesterday and some other place today

Madamex

VIP Member
Ladies and gents . These spoilt self entitled "influencers " actually believe they are above the normal folk of society a somewhat celebrity ... I have unfollowed and will refuse to give them the attention they crave and need to earn a living by being an influencer it's laughable when its earning them colabs etc but not when been called out.
I urge you all to hit that unfollow button surely this shows the absolute selfishness of their actions not a f do they give for us who have worked in front line putting our life at risk. This is the thanks and respect we get ??? Unfollow these folk immediately
I was blocked!

Lk truth

VIP Member
God a mess they are.... there mates from Belfast are going away with them she has her page private now prob getting abuse lol 😂 he’s a dog Conor how is she with him🤔