Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a front to launder money. I’d say he orders a few boxes of stuff that cost peanuts and that most of the sales are fake so he doesn’t have to sell any clothing. He’s stories earlier reminded me of del trotter trying to sell dodgy gear and It’s all just piled up in boxes in the flat.
Do you actually think Conor is laundering money? From what? The two fellas responsible for the trading scam were "investors" in Conor clothing, both had it in their bios at one stage. But it defo comes across as he has been stuck with the "business" now and is desperate for sales. If it was really a front, surely he'd pretend it was a huge success and everything sold out?

Reactions: 4
I see today that he's in trouble with the ASAI for not using #AD when working with EJ menswear! I'm sure he hasn't used it on a lot more than EJ menswear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is Ellie from? I thought they were from Lucan, I see the sister breaking rules out drinking in Leixlip so 🙄

Reactions: 6
They live in Lucan, right beside supervalu. Does the sister actual work or is she another scrounger / oops influencer.

Reactions: 9
They live in Lucan, right beside supervalu. Does the sister actual work or is she another scrounger / oops influencer.
She works in a car dealership I believe, wonder is it customer facing and she anti mask.

Reactions: 1
Thanks, ah he won't be fased by that, id love them to hit them with a hefty fine.
He has actually listened and has ad on his stories now but I bet it won't last long. He has it very small at the top of the screen as well. It really annoys some influencers when they have to declare ads 😂

Reactions: 3
Thought it screamed volumes that Ellie wouldn't even consider getting a pair of conors knock off air pods the other day, really made me laugh. Like if your girlfriend won't support you who will? The clothing range is awful. Any day now that'll disappear like all the other things he tries to promote.
Give it a few days and he'll 'forget' #AD

Reactions: 7
What does ruling against them mean?
ASAI have ruled and said that the complaints made to them were upheld. Conor did not follow the correct guidelines when advertising some products on Instagram. They are supposed to #AD #colab etc and he didn't for some products

ASAI have ruled and said that the complaints made to them were upheld. Conor did not follow the correct guidelines when advertising some products on Instagram. They are supposed to #AD #colab etc and he didn't for some products
But other than them saying you didn’t follow the rules, are there any penalties?

Shame on Ellie going to Belfast for the bperfect opening , she lives in Lucan and shouldn’t be leaving her county under the restrictions. Jensjourney said the other day she is gutted to miss out her invite but as Dublin is in lockdown she can’t travel out.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.