Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents who are in their min 50s love it because the day and I quote “no scum no young kids on their first time away” I’ll be 30 next year and this was one the list of one of the place I wanted to go but duck that now
Wouldn’t you be sick to end up next to them bleeping fools, second holiday abroad, a lot of nights away here all in the middle of a pandemic. The likes of them will only care if it hits one of their families 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t you be sick to end up next to them bleeping fools, second holiday abroad, a lot of nights away here all in the middle of a pandemic. The likes of them will only care if it hits one of their families 🤦‍♀️
they might not even care if it does.. they seem so selfish 😬 I don’t know how brands are still working with them well Ellie because I’m sure his are all dodgy

Reactions: 4
Why does it look like they will be Isolating???
The government are updating the list of green countries tomorrow and Greece looks like it will be removed. Therefore they would need to isolate if returning from Sunday onwards.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There is also a massive storm heading for Greece Friday night !! All the Irish weather sites are reporting it as it’s meant to be devestating 😂

• Haha
I remember ages ago someone had stories up of her smoking actually now that you mention it it just came back to me. I think it was one of her friends on a night out? And she came on to “address it” saying she only has 1 or 2 when she’s out. Probably trying to keep up her squeaky clean image. That annoys me so much, just own up to your tit 🙄 it was like the first few days she was in Ibiza, posting old pictures of her from home pretending she wasn’t gone, why bother, just admit it 😂
To be fair to her, I’d smoke on holidays or when out drinking the odd time and not again for months and months. Not proud of it but some people can pick up smoking socially and drop it, you can tell that she’s not a smoker and if she was a heavy smoker what odds is it to anyone anyway.

Reactions: 16
Jesus man bags now state of him and she looks old before her time.... hopefully the storm will wash them away lol

• Haha
God Connor turns my stomach he is some creep, like rubbing the mannequins in the shop and talking to them like a freak.... What the hell does she see in him I'd say everyone that she works with also thinks the same he is a joke... 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
1600347805765.png

As of midnight Sunday Greece is off the list so they will need to restrict their movements (i.e. stay in their house and no social contact) for 14 days unless they can get home before Sunday midnight

I see Greece and Italy is off the green list, so they will need to self isolate as I can’t see then been back before Sunday as they went for a week

I hope there not back till Monday at least 😂😂 these idiots would probably fly in just b4 it changes tho

Reactions: 2
Flight tomorrow night from Santorini back to Dublin. They’ll be off social media after tomorrow to pretend they are on that flight tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
I can’t hear them are they blocked?
I can hear it, it's basically Liz reaney leaving a voice note for call out Insta page in November 2019. She's saying Ellie is a very good friend of hers and that Ellie really loves Conor but that Conor is riding everything around him. Liz says that Conor is not welcome in Ellie's house since approx July 2019 since this all came out. Liz also says that she has all the gos and will give it to this call out page for them to tell the world.
I think that's the jist of it

Reactions: 1
I don’t usually post too much but they latest post from Conor re the gambling insta page has me furious, no gamble aware instructions, just how great it is for making money and a link to the page. Like does he realise how many young men follow him that could already be struggling with a gambling addiction or on the other hand , introducing them to it as a way to earn money. It actually made me sick. This one should really be flagged to the ASAI

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.