Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
🤢🤢🤢 he's a dog
Exactly my point is proven.

His audience is his peers and his status amongst them. He's so insecure about himself and unable to accept who he really is that he is willing to dehumanise a lovely human that is far too good for him just for the validation and acceptance of his scrote audience.

And he does it time and time again. I worry about the naivety of some of these people who go out with him.

Once again he has shown what a lowlife he is.

Reactions: 15

ontheroad13

Of course he posts his typical end of holiday insta post saying how he's now working hard and training hard until his next trip away 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

goss1987xx

Cringing for his posts about the girl , he’s going on as if he’s 14/15 it’ll just be a repeat again

ragingbull

What’s the blowjob comment about Aoife?
This was some of it, I found it in the last thread that him and Ellie were still discussed together (around p42 if anyone wants to go back and read some of it). Can’t believe he posted this stuff to over 150K people about someone he supposedly loved at the time. I think maybe this incident is when aoife started to see the red flags as if I remember correctly the relationship quickly declined soon after.
6323DFB1-15DD-40CC-8267-5A7EB509931C.jpeg
CB25AEE8-87D9-45F6-95C6-1458D112B52F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Hahahah looks like there’s been a rift with love’s young dream. All pics of eachother are gone, he hasn’t liked nor commented on her most recent post.

• Haha

ThorsHammer

It baffles me that the twat regards himself as a coffee guru yet his favourite coffee other than the BuddyCrap is either McDonald's or Butlers ffs

• Haha

youbetterst0p

I know this post is fairly light hearted but it seems he always likes to try embarrass his partner on social media. He made that awful post about aoife with the blowjob comment, and I’m sure we all remember the countless things he used to put up of Ellie. I bet this one about the new girl is just the start of it, and it’ll get progressively worse. Disrespectful little prick
Thought exactly the same when I saw it. And so it begins

Reactions: 13