Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Nah sorry, wtf is with girls all dressing like only fans models now. & then wondering why lads donโ€™t respect them

Reactions: 19

lady danbury

I wonder if heโ€™s on the bag tonight.. the comments under Nicoleโ€™s latest grid pic. He was flat out commenting. โ€œ how did I get so luckyโ€ โ€œ I love youโ€ which have now been deleted!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ loved bomb 2:0

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Heโ€™ll be that aul fella at the bar leering at all the young wans in about 5 years. Heโ€™s just a walking ick

Reactions: 18

TheOpinionatedHun

Lovebombing at its finest. Another empty head thinking the free meals , holidays, LV gifts and extra Instahun followers are great

• Heart

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Iโ€™m howling that his piss poor attempt at complimenting her was to call her โ€œnormalโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It must be serious enough all the same, heโ€™s tagging her Ma tonight in his videos of the dinner. So heโ€™s already well-in with her family by the looks of it?

Also, the Instagram comments under those photos of Nicole are an absolute scream ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
The whole I'm an asshole because my parents took in foster kids just makes him look like an asshole.

My sister works along with Go Loud on a lot of projects and said Aoife is booked for a pod on the coming months. Surely not Charlene and Ellies??

• Wow
  • Heart

ontheroad13

Look what he changed the caption to. Is he insinuating Aoife wasn't normal or loyal? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aw he'll have the fear of god in him tomorrow hahah
Ya aoife had more important responsibilities like a son and normal job maybe he didn't like these thing in a woman ๐Ÿ˜‚