Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Does his current missus know she doesn’t have to have her baps out every day? Like is that a belt she’s wearing as a top?

Reactions: 12

ashk7

They're not following eachother but on each others stories a few hours ago. There's actually something wrong with him 😂 trying to up the followers again. MARKETING!!

ashk7

Vision of a beauty I'm very sure he was saying the same about aoife not too long ago 😂😂

Just look at the comments he's getting on that post its definitely getting deleted 😂😂
Look what he changed the caption to. Is he insinuating Aoife wasn't normal or loyal? 😂

Aw he'll have the fear of god in him tomorrow hahah

Attachments

• Haha

rejected

Chatty Member
Just seen aoife on holiday with the little boy. Nicole is a big drop down looks wise from Aoife. Initially they may look similar but up close no comparison.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
The girl that's with him now seems a bit like Tim, nice but dim so I'd say she will stick around!
I don’t mean this in a bad way, I feel like he’s not that into her. First there was Ellie and then be hard launched Aoife and he might as well have renamed his page she was on it that much, this one not so much and let’s be honest it’s not like he’s learned his lesson

username123456

I see the house he bought from his granny is on the ppr. €320k, so no discount on it. I'd be surprised if his parents didn't give him their allocation straight back to him.

Still strange that he bought her house with another guy.

Reactions: 11

username123456

I was today years old when I found out he has a TikTok account but I'm pretty sure the dog has larger balls than he does
His face, and I don't know how to articulate this correctly, is too small for his head.

It's like a big head was created and someone threw in the eyes, nose and mouth of a child and squished it all together.

• Haha

ThorsHammer

Deadly setup he says regarding the coffee spot...it's a horsebox in a car park...he's such a thicko, I can't believe ppl pay for his reviews and worse again his minions feed on it

JenKeogh

Did yous notice he said to the new GF 'she won her tenth World title this day last year' and she said 'how do you know that' and he says 'cause I remember it'
Wasn't he with aoife this time last year?

• Wow

ThorsHammer

Throws up a pic of His new one and the dog ...basically just to show off her tits...leopard never changes it's spots and all that!