Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ontheroad13

This was some of it, I found it in the last thread that him and Ellie were still discussed together (around p42 if anyone wants to go back and read some of it). Can’t believe he posted this stuff to over 150K people about someone he supposedly loved at the time. I think maybe this incident is when aoife started to see the red flags as if I remember correctly the relationship quickly declined soon after.
View attachment 2946821View attachment 2946822
The absolute regret aoife must have now letting that weirdo into her and her child's life.

Reactions: 17

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Jaysus Christ, what was Aoife wearing last night. Not an ounce of style, all about showing off as much skin as possible rather than actually looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

miserysorrow

VIP Member
TBH I never know what to slag him off over, his taste for women (all carbon copies), the fact that he's such a man-child that you wonder how he gets the girls apart from clout, the way he acts like he's a hard grifter even though he eats kebabs and pizza three or more times a day for a living, no mention of his business/businesses (Does giving 10/10 reviews on every heart attack levels of fattening meal that's "verdy goood" in his book possibly for freebies in his next visit to said place make him employable? Probably is sadly due to clout), licks the hole off McGregor and more... all I know is I don't find him attractive at all and people laugh at him not with him including me

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MarkC1387

VIP Member
The fact that there are so many businesses giving that clown between 300 and 500 euro to review food makes my blood boil.
This.

I actually don't begrudge him charging what he does - if someone is willing to pay it then of course he should grab that while he can.

It's the fact that businesses are willing to pay that much, like seriously just do the smallest amount of research into him. Does he actually grow their business with his ridiculous reviews?

LeighB26

I’m going to be honest that is the biggest load of horseshite I’ve ever heard. I have a brother that was fostered there is no sense of jealousy. Let’s stop trying to explain his shitty behavior away. He’s a twat was clearly brought up in a household that doesn’t respect women and he thinks it’s cool to treat them like dirt that’s not explained away by a foster sibling
This!! My little brother is fostered with us 15 years now. I was 17 when he came into the family and before him there were many emergency foster placements in my family. Absolutely no reason for shitty behaviour whether they were troublesome or not if anything it taught me empathy and to realise how lucky i was. He’s just a dirtbag and if anything saw a chance to act up and get sympathy off his parents because he’s selfish

ThorsHammer

She keeps barking at him in his videos...I don't know is she just slow or sick of him already 😂

The neck of him to say he's on a well needed break and then has Vegas next month...the cunt drives around eating wings for a living ffs

• Haha

dunkenchoc

He’s still not and will never be over Ellie imo and everything he posts is for a reaction from her in hopes she sees it