Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Haven't been here in ages but watched this guys podcast on "The Pear Pod" and I think his family fostering kids explains so much about his behaviour. Not trying to be insulting to those that foster and I think it's great but it looks like this made Conor feel unwanted and jealous and I'd imagine a lot of extra attention had to be taken to the fostered child as they're probably troubled etc. and not as much attention was shown to Conor. just felt this kind of explains why this bloke is so Damaged, at least partly explains it
Womp womp. So his parents took in a disadvantaged kid and that’s why he’s a prick? It’s just an excuse. I know plenty of people who grew up in really shitt circumstances and they’re not like him. I seen some other posters say it’s cause his mother probably gave the foster child more attention and that’s why he’s a prick. Let’s not blame women for men’s shitty behaviour.

he’s in his mid twenties. If it affected him that much, stay out of relationships and get into therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Future

Chatty Member
He was in Siam last night with the Irish dancer. Sitting behind us. Wearing a hoodie and runners in a nice restaurant while your gf is all dolled up. He looked like a child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Inspector Gadget

Do you mean the crolys? She runs in these circles. Sorry but this is just pure hooker, it’s one of her best friends
If you look up the mother’s Facebook page she reshared these photos of her daughter today also. If I dressed like that I’d be tied to a weight and dumped at the bottom of the Liffey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
A boy who has to post that he took you to Louis Vuitton, ick!! 😭😭 and you know it’s a card holder, toiletry bag or scarf, nothing to show off about.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Pacho

New girlfriend, new degrading caption.
Does he ever learn ? Do they ever learn ? Cycle after cycle repeating the same thing with lookalikes. He's literally had 3 'love of his lifes' in 18months ? Is it really worth degrading these women so 12 year Olds in Canada goose jackets laugh ? Is that what makes him feel good? Because I don't think it does.

I have noticed none of the friends he had are around anymore either. He comes across as really angry & lonely. I really would of liked to see him stay single & work extensively on himself & his mammy issues before the next generation comes along.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Inspector Gadget

His syntax is absolutely atrocious. What does any of that even mean? His posts and stories are so non sensical 😂😂 he’s like a male Shannen Reilly McGrath, zero class and illiterate as fuck.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

MarkC1387

VIP Member
New thread time. Hilarious new title suggested by @username123456. That's two in a row now!

Definitely broken up with Aoife now, she escaped. Conor took some new blonde with him to Dubai instead of Aoife as planned. Sucking up to McGregor and pretending to like food all around the country, same old, same old.

• Haha

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
He was in Siam last night with the Irish dancer. Sitting behind us. Wearing a hoodie and runners in a nice restaurant while your gf is all dolled up. He looked like a child
TBF she looks like the type that won’t go to spar without a full face of makeup

• Haha