Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessW123

He’s giving closet gay traveller vibes, looks like he’s half a pound of Kerry gold butter in his hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Yummum2020

Haven't been here in ages but watched this guys podcast on "The Pear Pod" and I think his family fostering kids explains so much about his behaviour. Not trying to be insulting to those that foster and I think it's great but it looks like this made Conor feel unwanted and jealous and I'd imagine a lot of extra attention had to be taken to the fostered child as they're probably troubled etc. and not as much attention was shown to Conor. just felt this kind of explains why this bloke is so Damaged, at least partly explains it
I’m going to be honest that is the biggest load of horseshite I’ve ever heard. I have a brother that was fostered there is no sense of jealousy. Let’s stop trying to explain his shitty behavior away. He’s a twat was clearly brought up in a household that doesn’t respect women and he thinks it’s cool to treat them like dirt that’s not explained away by a foster sibling

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ragingbull

How old is he?🤔
I know this post is fairly light hearted but it seems he always likes to try embarrass his partner on social media. He made that awful post about aoife with the blowjob comment, and I’m sure we all remember the countless things he used to put up of Ellie. I bet this one about the new girl is just the start of it, and it’ll get progressively worse. Disrespectful little prick

Reactions: 31

GiggyBOO2

The new GF was badly beaten by her ex . I’ve never been physically assaulted, so I’m sure there’s trauma there I don’t understand . But surely after something like that you would be more vigilant about who you’re in a relationship with . Conor may not hurt her physically but he could do just as much harm emotionally and mentally . Poor girl , doesn’t have great taste in men . Hope she sees the light 🤞🏻

Reactions: 29
Gals/guys… the gossippppppppppp…. vikkiiiiiiiiiiiiii is gone from Rob Jackson Sue’s brothe, heard from salon that’s fact.. She’s been liking Conor’s post since her return to Instagram last week… and guess who’s just started liking them back !!! CR THE DOG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25