Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youbetterst0p

I know this post is fairly light hearted but it seems he always likes to try embarrass his partner on social media. He made that awful post about aoife with the blowjob comment, and I’m sure we all remember the countless things he used to put up of Ellie. I bet this one about the new girl is just the start of it, and it’ll get progressively worse. Disrespectful little prick
Thought exactly the same when I saw it. And so it begins

Reactions: 13

JanineButcher

They are trying sooo hard to play the happy couple but they are actually so stiff and awkward . No chemistry at all!

Hello1268

SO bad, like the photos she looks great but can’t help but think if I seen someone in real life wearing that it would just look tack!! All for being sexy (she has the body to so why!) but christ her fashion sense that’s just screams slag
I would I typical agree with this, but saw there was a sale on pretty little thing & went on for a look and to be fair all the outfits are what these ones wear, dunno is it cos I’m old or heavier than this lot, but not in a million years would I think this looks nice. These are clothes I thought people only wore for raves 🫠🫠

**edit to add I tried to quote a comment but it didn’t work 🥴
I am a 26 year old size 6-8 and wouldn’t wear them. I have bought them before to try them but I looked so trashy and screamed cheap. It’s just my opinion but I’d be embarassed if my coworkers, aunties/uncles etc. met me out wearing that

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It fascinates me how so so many people male & female see straight through his shit but some girls still get with him.

What’s the blowjob comment about Aoife?
Ugh he’s such a twat. Had a friend like him in my twenties, he was constantly doing things in a ‘jokey way’ but with an element of humiliating you, like he’d come into the shop I worked and push stock off shelves and tables on purpose so I’d have to pick them up. Or take ugly pictures. Shit like that.
He was exhausting to be around and so immature. Conor the same. An undertone of humiliation in how he treats the women,

floggersunited

Chatty Member
We’ve all said it here and finally it’s happened, all that shite food has caught up with him. Have to say I’m shocked at the photo posted above you can really see it

Pacho

I've a feeling this girl will be the one he proposes to or gets pregnant. He's 2 women to prove to now that he's over them.

TheOpinionatedHun

The new GF was badly beaten by her ex . I’ve never been physically assaulted, so I’m sure there’s trauma there I don’t understand . But surely after something like that you would be more vigilant about who you’re in a relationship with . Conor may not hurt her physically but he could do just as much harm emotionally and mentally . Poor girl , doesn’t have great taste in men . Hope she sees the light 🤞🏻
With someone that’s flashing gifts & holidays to win her over , it’s very hard for someone to see past it - he’ll eventually hurt her emotionally
---
His syntax is absolutely atrocious. What does any of that even mean? His posts and stories are so non sensical 😂😂 he’s like a male Shannen Reilly McGrath, zero class and illiterate as fuck.
That would be a relationship that makes sense 😂 both as bad as each other - can ye imagine a thread on them as a couple

• Haha
Reactions: 12