Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gives no insight into her personal life but decided to go out with a fella who posted on insta to his thousands of followers that he wouldn't be getting head tonight, CLOWN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly think he was happy with Ellie (although treated her like tit) I do think he was a lot happier in a genuine way. Where as with Aoife they never looked comfortable. Always forced and staged. He threw the relationship away with Ellie over his silly ways but I think by getting Aoife he thought she’d be like a little trophy.

Reactions: 22
She cheated on her ex.
---
Is this confirmed? When the GAA Catfish story was breaking with The 2 Johnnies, she shared a series of questions submitted by K*v H*lly alluding to how much she had been put through by the ex. That seems to be the general consensus among others in that circle who all were training together in Boston, circa 2019.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is this confirmed? When the GAA Catfish story was breaking with The 2 Johnnies, she shared a series of questions submitted by K*v H*lly alluding to how much she had been put through by the ex. That seems to be the general consensus among others in that circle who all were training together in Boston, circa 2019.
Sorry not following what you’re saying, were aoife and her ex in Boston that summer with “footballer Paul” and the other footballers??

Reactions: 1
Sorry not following what you’re saying, were aoife and her ex in Boston that summer with “footballer Paul” and the other footballers??
Aoife’s ex and KH were over there together, Aoife wasn’t. ETA the screenshot of her question box story where KH alluded to her having been through a lot. That was the vibe a lot of that crowd gave off, i.e. that it was her ex had cheated on her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can only be confirmed so much. But the word was he cheated on her and she on him as well. The whole thing sounded toxic. Again that’s just what was said, could be right or wrong.

Reactions: 1
Aoife’s ex and KH were over there together, Aoife wasn’t. ETA the screenshot of her question box story where KH alluded to her having been through a lot. That was the vibe a lot of that crowd gave off, i.e. that it was her ex had cheated on her.
Who had GAA catfish on the Conor Ryan bingo card 😂 ?
To be honest I’d take with a pinch of salt what they guy Kev Holly said, clearly trying to get into her knickers and probably saying anything he thinks will win him favour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she would cheat, and put up that story explaining the clamp/flowers publicly because then the guys she’s apparently cheating with would see the story and wondering wth 😂
I’d say they are both together and absolutely loving the attention they get on this thread tbf..

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice the obsession he has with posting his dog over the last few days something he rarely did before, maybe he's decided to replace aoife with his dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he ask you to post it to your 40+ thousand followers? But but she loves a private life 😉
You all slagged the tit out of me when I said she was in Aldi Coolock during the break up and I said she had green Jordan’s on which hadn’t been photographed anywhere and as you can see from that pic she has green poxy Jordan’s. I KNEW IT WAS HER!! And youse can piss off coz I was right 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She might just be a mother who is proud of her son that he's learning a musical instrument and not being a little scrote around the local estate

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.