Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she would cheat, and put up that story explaining the clamp/flowers publicly because then the guys she’s apparently cheating with would see the story and wondering wth 😂
I’d say they are both together and absolutely loving the attention they get on this thread tbf..

That's sad it doesn't even do anything for them not like they make money from people making fun of them online . Seriously what are they actually going to do when there 35 only 5 years away . Do they think food places are going to just keep giving them food no real income tiktok might not even be around something new will be out
---
Four successful business?? What are they he's basically taking over Conors spot while he just fades away . Four business while living at home and his mam works in the black forge inn ok.........

Attachments

Reactions: 8
How is that buddy cup kip still on the go, there is no way he's making anything from it, if u Google it, it says its permanently closed too 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Alternate universe where he goes to somewhere to do his reviews that's very artisan and screams gentrification like the NCAD canteen for instance, maybe his hairline would improve if he simply just ate healthier more often

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope his dogs ok, nothing worse than a sick pet. Thinking maybe he’s putting up a lot trying to pull at Aoife’s heart strings?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.