Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God theyre as boring. As bad as he is I don’t understand how he went from Ellie to dry arse Aoife. She’s a boring witch

Reactions: 4
He is such a knob….. flaunting the necklace and saying “we” again but sure aoife was trick or treating in Tralee. Aw he’s just a head

Reactions: 7
Poor aoife looks awfully thin in her latest story. I hope the loss of Conor hasn't damaged her irreparably.
When she's not dressed like a voluptuous harlot she looks quite ill to be honest

Poor aoife looks awfully thin in her latest story. I hope the loss of Conor hasn't damaged her irreparably.
When she's not dressed like a voluptuous harlot she looks quite ill to be honest
They probs are still together. Shes all angles and very fake.

All these posts now on her story ... Doing a clear out 🙄🙄🙄🙄 no one cares
Out with the old in with the new and all that. Constantly making it out like they aren’t together but neither of them have the balls to actually address it.

Reactions: 6
And here is Aoife back at it again with her cryptic stories.
To be fair she's literally saying she wasn't happy and now she's getting back to herself so thats a massive dig at conor, I think they might actually be done this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair she's literally saying she wasn't happy and now she's getting back to herself so thats a massive dig at conor, I think they might actually be done this time 😂
Ya that’s what she’s insinuating but then a week later he’ll be lying in her bed. She has lied so much and went to his level that I just believe nothing she writes anymore.

Reactions: 18
Didn't Ellie say the exact same.

He's a turd of a man, treats women like tit, talks down to them , objectifies them. His primary audience is his little Canada Goose clad scrote following across North Dublin.

He doesn't care about women, in fact I'd say he bats for the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.