Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ex was doing the same. If Conor goes back to her after she’s made him out to be some fool he’s going to look pathetic
Conor makes himself look pathetic. Wearing fake wedding ring latest example.

My fear is it will increase his hatred of women if he has been cheated on.

Not a nice man at all

Reactions: 10
Conor makes himself look pathetic. Wearing fake wedding ring latest example.

My fear is it will increase his hatred of women if he has been cheated on.

Not a nice man at all
No he absolutely is pathetic in his own right but I think Aoife played him and it’s made him look even worse now

Reactions: 3
They are both pathetic as each other and I think Aoife is playing Conor. He is like a love sick puppy with her and propbably can't believe he pulled a girl like her and she is pulling his strings and playing him like a fiddle like he did to Ellie. If Aoife told Conor to jump off a bridge he'd do it without hesitation. Two narcissistic dopes who deserve each other. Both nearly 30 and playing stupid games like two 16 year olds. They are absolute losers the pair of them.

Reactions: 19
They are both pathetic as each other and I think Aoife is playing Conor. He is like a love sick puppy with her and propbably can't believe he pulled a girl like her and she is pulling his strings and playing him like a fiddle like he did to Ellie. If Aoife told Conor to jump off a bridge he'd do it without hesitation. Two narcissistic dopes who deserve each other. Both nearly 30 and playing stupid games like two 16 year olds. They are absolute losers the pair of them.
I’m nearly sure she is 30 already, but yeah two narcissist losers

Reactions: 1
Ya you described it very well. He’s obsessed with her and she’s messing him around now, probably after he messed her around. They should both move on before they cause any more toxic behavior between them and the little boy involved there too.

Reactions: 5
Someone commented on his tik tok saying about the guy Aoife cheated with so general consensus seems to be she did cheat?

Good enough for him if Aoife did cheat on him after everything he did to Ellie!

Reactions: 15
She's smarter than we thought eh.. good for her. He deserves to be treated like tit just for payback on what he did to Ellie. F*** him.

I saw another comment on tiktok saying I know the fella who your woman cheated on you with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that dog on the story his dog? Also did he not have some other one around for awhile a few months ago, where is that?

Reactions: 2
Are they finished again. He seems to be being an awful cry ba recently

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.