Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor puppy is gonna vomit everywhere after eating so much

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Why should she be made stay quiet when he was clearly the one who fucked her over
---
I’m no fan of Aoife at all but so sick of people thinking a girl should be quiet after the way he treated her, they planned this trip together and he clearly put that info out there then went and brought this look alike. He’s a horrible piece of sh*t
I’m sorry I don’t agree with this .. she did not give a care in the world when she was doing the same to Ellie .. are people forgetting the timelines over lapped between Conor and Ellie and Conor and her .. karmas a witch

Reactions: 21
Embarrassing that hotels are giving scrotes like him free stays ...and as mentioned the dog is still a pup yet you can guarantee he's not feeding him puppy sufficient food but instead curried left overs

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry I don’t agree with this .. she did not give a care in the world when she was doing the same to Ellie .. are people forgetting the timelines over lapped between Conor and Ellie and Conor and her .. karmas a witch
Totally agree with this

Like they had to be dating when that podcast came out when he swore down he’d do anything to get her back. Even if it was a pre record it would have only been six weeks tops. I wouldn’t date a man that only six weeks ago was on a podcast declaring a girl is the love of his life and he’d do anything to get her back

Reactions: 10
Anyone see this on TikTok 😂😂😂 💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What you’re lookin at dere now is a roast chicken and stuffin sandwich …. Yeah we know? We’re looking at it? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah he's gorgeous I especially love his forged stout top really suits him, i wonder does he like conor mcgregor? 😂😂
Omg no way I love forged stout too 🤑🤑 While we're at it I wonder is he the entrepreneur for the buddy cup? He seems to be promoting it quite a bit for the past 3 years

Reactions: 1
The way he's parading this puppy around like it's some sort of trophy is absolutely mental, going out to eat he has the dog, any chance he gets hes trying to show it off, clown 🤡

Reactions: 3
The way he's parading this puppy around like it's some sort of trophy is absolutely mental, going out to eat he has the dog, any chance he gets hes trying to show it off, clown 🤡
The sad thing is that it's just for show, which is also partially why such breeds like dachshunds are popular because its almost like a status symbol to be able to afford to own one which means absolute eejits like the human dachshund himself that will be the type to not do the research for themselves on even the basics when it comes to looking after the animal as its all about them and how they perceive themselves to other

Having worked in a pet shop has opened up my eyes when it comes to ridiculous trends and dumb stuff in general when it comes to people and their pets, (even for me who has a cat in the senior years now) hence the heart on the sleeve comment

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.