Conor Ryan #2 Little feet, fake teeth, the video in Croker got the dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told when he went to one of them curry shops in ballyfermot...the fellas outside at the shops were giving him stick 😂
It was all over tiktok at the time. They pelted his car out of it !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
she’s embarrassing/ if I went on a night out with a pal and she spent the whole night taking photos and videos for Instagram I wouldn’t go out with her again any time soon . Proof why aoife is never out with friends tho isn’t it she doesn’t really seem to have any solid girl pals
---
And her so callled best pal she is out with tonight used to follow EK, dead

Reactions: 20
Any idea where to see this? Sounds like comedy gold
I'm sure the tiktoks must still be there. It when when a new place opened and he went to give a review . I think it's called Lock and Brew or something. It might have been over a year ago.

Reactions: 5
So she wants us to believe she sleeps in a full face of make up (including false lashes) & her earrings. 😉 ah yeah.
She’s a liar, as bad if not worse than Conor. Everything she does is for attention. Turns out them two were a good fit.

Reactions: 19
She’s a liar, as bad if not worse than Conor. Everything she does is for attention. Turns out them two were a good fit.
I honestly wouldn’t put it past her for this to be a photo she’d taken before she went out. So she could post later and keep up her innocent charade

Reactions: 23
Did ye see the insta he just posted? Someone said he didn’t go to the match because he doesn’t like social situations and he said no because of personal reasons. That reason was lying in Aoife’s bed?

Reactions: 2
Conor’s most recent AD for Bowie🤣🤣imagine promoting an aesthetic clinic who’s owner (? I presume) looks so botched. The state! Why would you wanna look like a 45yr old who’s trying to look young😳and Conor the first to endorse it like. Babbling on “i think they do laser?” Uh shouldn’t you educate yourself on what they offer before you open your mouth🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Did ye see the insta he just posted? Someone said he didn’t go to the match because he doesn’t like social situations and he said no because of personal reasons. That reason was lying in Aoife’s bed?
Are the comments hidden?

Reactions: 1
Someone commented on tiktok that he ran out of dunnes crying when he found out his bird was in a car with another fella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It would actually be hilarious if she was going with another fella behind his back 😂😂
[/QUOTE\]
It would actually be hilarious if she was going with another fella behind his back 😂😂

She was riding around behind her ex’s back so I wouldn’t be surprised 🙃
---
she was riding around behind her ex’s back so I wouldn’t be surprised 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.