Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this is the beginning of the end for him as a fighter. Khabib and Dustin have, not just beaten him, but destroyed him in the cage.

I couldn't love Poirier any more if I tried right now! 💎

Reactions: 18
Never thought I would want an Irish person to lose anything but I'm delighted he won and I hope it hurts. Knacker scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Cant believe he’s letting Dee who’s heavily pregnant by the looks of it carry his bleeping crutches around for him! WTF 🤯💆🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Cant believe he’s letting Dee who’s heavily pregnant by the looks of it carry his bleeping crutches around for him! WTF 🤯💆🏼‍♀️
When he has a team full of people with him too, how are they not offering either! A camera man smashed into a lamppost when he was walking in earlier and he just looks and carries on walking, id feel so bad for him id stop and make sure hes ok and them cameras are thousands of pounds too!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope this is the start of a very long,hard downfall for this rapist piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she predict him getting a pasting?
I dunno but hopefully there will be a 3rd match which he will get enough shades of shite kicked out of him it will give EL James enough material for a 10 book sequel:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am reading this thread and OMG. I am a huge UFC/MMA follower and I can't denny that Mcgregor is a great fighter, but something always rubbed me the wrong way, just like Ronda did back in the days (even tho I know her husband is a piece of sh*t), but I didn't know that Conor was this messed up, I wanted to belive that he was faking some of his bullshit for the press. I really think that the majority of guys involved in professional sports are crap.

Reactions: 9
Oh am I happy to see a thread on this scumbag 👏🏼👏🏼 I’ve heard a ton of tit on this bleeping thug 😡 he is nothing but a coked up wannabe gangster.

That’s when Conor was at the highest point of his career and before people seen them for what they are which is a family of knackers

Aoife tried her hand at being an influencer which was nauseating her voice would strip paint then that famous dog grooming voice note came out and she hasn’t been hard of since, her house was also raided about two years ago

The ma and da are bleedin knackers too I know from someone who works in the airport they get off his private jet mouldy drunk and drive home security had to chase them out of a car park to stop them driving they were so pissed drunk
The reason Aoife isn’t living the insta life like Erin is Aoife’s fella is involved in Gangland he couldn’t even fly to Vegas for a fight a few years back because he is on a watch list, the dog groomer thing was comical she could have dined out on that but she can’t draw attention to herself or her husband.. has anyone else heard that the Ma and Da are separated?? I heard he is gone wasn’t in any of the family Christmas photos or dinners. And Conor made a big show of showing off the house he bought for her, anyway I heard it was because the Da couldn’t keep it in his pants like father like son

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh am I happy to see a thread on this scumbag 👏🏼👏🏼 I’ve heard a ton of tit on this bleeping thug 😡 he is nothing but a coked up wannabe gangster.

The reason Aoife isn’t living the insta life like Erin is Aoife’s fella is involved in Gangland he couldn’t even fly to Vegas for a fight a few years back because he is on a watch list, the dog groomer thing was comical she could have dined out on that but she can’t draw attention to herself or her husband.. has anyone else heard that the Ma and Da are separated?? I heard he is gone wasn’t in any of the family Christmas photos or dinners. And Conor made a big show of showing off the house he bought for her, anyway I heard it was because the Da couldn’t keep it in his pants like father like son
I would well believe that vomit Tony has cheated. I have never heard anyone who is so fond of the sound of his own voice, well except his pig son. Remember the video of him giving out becaude his louis copeland suit didnt hold change as he doesnt do coinage? Wft! he is a total cringy embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would well believe that vomit Tony has cheated. I have never heard anyone who is so fond of the sound of his own voice, well except his pig son. Remember the video of him giving out becaude his louis copeland suit didnt hold change as he doesnt do coinage? Wft! he is a total cringy embarrassment.
Don’t you mean International Yachtsman 🧐

Why’s he always wearing sunglasses? 😎

Reactions: 6
He’s known for slinding into DMs alright 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He is a scumbag I know people who know the family I’ve heard fair bit of dirt on them all, but that Tony carried on like a leech at Aoife’s wedding hanging all over young ones in the smoking area following two young girls friends of Aoife’s up to their room and just generally being a creep, he’s also notorious for sliding into DM’s. Creeeeeeeeeeep. The whole family stink of tacky new money

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He is a scumbag I know people who know the family I’ve heard fair bit of dirt on them all, but that Tony carried on like a leech at Aoife’s wedding hanging all over young ones in the smoking area following two young girls friends of Aoife’s up to their room and just generally being a creep, he’s also notorious for sliding into DM’s. Creeeeeeeeeeep. The whole family stink of tacky new money
Would you like to play a game of cards tonight Ladies? but I must warn you, I holds all the aces!

Donkey is about the only game this creep should be playing. Does he actually live on the boat?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.