Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when all that stuff kicked off with Terri , was the DNA test done then ? She looks like she’s sitting pretty now ..... older pics are her clearly in a council house her mums I think ( no judge I live in one ) and now she’s at places like the Bev wiltshire 🤔

Reactions: 10
Conors car outside that birds house he was ridin

I remember when all that stuff kicked off with Terri , was the DNA test done then ? She looks like she’s sitting pretty now ..... older pics are her clearly in a council house her mums I think ( no judge I live in one ) and now she’s at places like the Bev wiltshire 🤔
Yea it’s around that she took a pay off to say the test came bag negative which is pretty sad she said that she wouldn’t do that but he probably offered her a lot to stay quiet

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I well believe the child is his. She was holidaying in Caravan parks up until the day the DNA results were announced then the next day she’s off on a luxury tour of America 🤨

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They did a paternity test on Terri's baby and it said Conor wasnt the dad. Although shes the image so I wouldnt trust anyone in that result!

Reactions: 16
I just found this online 😳

I read some of the comments after that story.
Just grim. A few people laughing saying it made a good script, disbelief, accusing women of making stuff up when a man gets wealthy. I don’t think they’d even care if it was true. They think he is great and she is scum. One said that one of his gangland probably did it. Poor Conor just hangs around with them. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe how momentum this thread is gaining right now. Accusations against him are horrific and if he is charged, this has to start being reported properly by the media.
If Terri has taken a pay off for calling a ‘negative,’ on that paternity test..........then I really don’t know what to say about that!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I find it weird how he fixates on Crumlin so much. Look at me donating to Crumlin Hospital, supporting me old football club, buying the local gangster boozer, training in Crumlin boxing club. Hanging around with a few locals acting the Billy Big Bollix. Doesn’t live there though. Weirdo. Before anyone thinks I’m unaware that his family lived there when he was a child I do know that but I just find his affiliation with the area fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I find it weird how he fixates on Crumlin so much. Look at me donating to Crumlin Hospital, supporting me old football club, buying the local gangster boozer, training in Crumlin boxing club. Hanging around with a few locals acting the Billy Big Bollix. Doesn’t live there though. Weirdo. Before anyone thinks I’m unaware that his family lived there when he was a child I do know that but I just find his affiliation with the area fake.
Must be where side chick #1 lives

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He has mad bastard syndrome , thinks it’s deadly to be from crumlin and hang around with gangsters even though they are using him and laughing at him behind his back

I’d say his solicitor (who’s another wannabe gangster) Told her she was wasting her time chasing him to be a dad and offered her money to duck off and she took it to better her life. The papers said the test said he 100% wasn’t the father which is bullshit anyone who’s seen them tests know it never says 100% it says 99.9% so I don’t think there was ever a test and his solicitor fed the negative test to the papers and Terri can’t address it but her little girls going to want to know when she’s older so I’d love to know what kind of a NDA she signed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine staying with a man you know had a kid with someone else. :cautious:

Reactions: 16
The fact she keeps having kids with him knowing he’s bleeping everything that moves makes me physically sick, but if she dumped him she’d probably never be able to move on with another fella lk what fella would take her on with him as the ex

The engagement was a fuckin joke too he asks her on the morning of his birthday nothing special at all considering what he’s worth and all his put her through Dee still in her pjs not a lick of make up on her face but of course she was crying with happiness thinking she’s the luckiest girl in the world when she’s the opposite then he goes and flashes his dick at a married woman in a bar a few weeks later

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Imagine staying with a man you know had a kid with someone else. :cautious:
There is clearly something off with him anyway. Does he not feel any empathy for his little pumpkin out there in the world with no papa in her life

• Sad
Im from the coast in Dublin but everyone in Crumlin hates him apart from the knackers. With his money he should be donating to all the big hospitals. Bit of PR by giving money to sick kids just like the British celebs in trouble.

The fact she keeps having kids with him knowing he’s bleeping everything that moves makes me physically sick, but if she dumped him she’d probably never be able to move on with another fella lk what fella would take her on with him as the ex

The engagement was a fuckin joke too he asks her on the morning of his birthday nothing special at all considering what he’s worth and all his put her through Dee still in her pjs not a lick of make up on her face but of course she was crying with happiness thinking she’s the luckiest girl in the world when she’s the opposite then he goes and flashes his dick at a married woman in a bar a few weeks later
Raping everything that moves😕

Reactions: 7
Would bet my life she had been paid off, she had been seen around Dublin and Kildare with her little one and right after she sent the solicitor letter for DNA her and her mum took a big holidsy to the states.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.