Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His fiancee must have at least heard about the rape of the girl in Dublin.How the hell could she stay with him after that?.She must be a sociopath like him.
Heard of it? He was arrested and questioned. Admitted having sex but said it was consensual so she knows he cheated at least and was questioned about a rape. Its not the first time but its the first time anyone has fought back.

Reactions: 22
It was reported that he tried to pay her off already but she rejected it and is hell bent on taking it to court. Boils my blood when his fanboys say she’s only after money, I mean that’s the least she should get.
It can’t come a surprise to anyone tho, this isn’t the first time and this case in particular was the worst of the lot due to them knowing each other and the horrific nature of the assault.
Let’s hope justice prevails.

Reactions: 25
His team will do everything in their collective power to stop this from ever seeing the light of day. There is the massive issue of his work Visa to the USA. He generates so much money for the UFC and Disney that they will have all their legal representatives trying to squash it. It will truly be a David and Goliath battle. If he gets a criminal conviction then he can be then refused entry to the USA. This would really affect revenue. I am not surprised but truly commerce is all they care about. McGregor was on TV taunting Khabib again about a rematch. That re match would be worth multi millions.

Reactions: 10
His team will do everything in their collective power to stop this from ever seeing the light of day. There is the massive issue of his work Visa to the USA. He generates so much money for the UFC and Disney that they will have all their legal representatives trying to squash it. It will truly be a David and Goliath battle. If he gets a criminal conviction then he can be then refused entry to the USA. This would really affect revenue. I am not surprised but truly commerce is all they care about. McGregor was on TV taunting Khabib again about a rematch. That re match would be worth multi millions.
Yeah definitely you think dana white wants to loose him? He's trying hard to keep him in the business. I was such a massive fan off him! I really dont think anything is going to come of this, he's fighting tomorrow isn't he

Reactions: 4
To Dana White Conor is the goose that lays the golden egg. That's why I think all this will be hushed up and a media black out will take place. Its times like this that you realised how controlled the sports media is. Nobody has covered it. Not ESPN not the fight channels like Joe Rogan or Ariel Hewali. The only commentator who has consistently covered this story is Jason Bermas on his You Tube channel.

Reactions: 10
How on earth could you stay with your partner knowing not only that he has cheated on you but is also a serial rapist?!

Reactions: 40
I am not excusing her but I think that he is very manic and she might be very frightened
He apparently goes to Crack Dens and is off his head with the drink. He may have undiagnosed CTE (very likely) It doesnt help he has a whisky line.

Also I think it's when her second child was born , he was pacing up and down taking his shirt saying he needed to skin to skin contact with his baby. Apparently he was cracked out of his mind. He is so volatile.

Reactions: 23
I am not excusing her but I think that he is very manic and she might be very frightened
He apparently goes to Crack Dens and is off his head with the drink. He may have undiagnosed CTE (very likely) It doesnt help he has a whisky line.

Also I think it's when her second child was born , he was pacing up and down taking his shirt saying he needed to skin to skin contact with his baby. Apparently he was cracked out of his mind. He is so volatile.
I've seen that video of him in a bed sleeping and a girl who looks like a crackhead is recording him, thousands deny its him but it looks just like him

Reactions: 28

They are not crack dens! He and his cling on gangster scummy mates book 5 star hotel rooms and get off their faces on cocaine and drink. It was during one of these parties that this girl was raped. They will crucify her I hope she has decent representation. Apparently she had a black eye and bruises so hopefully there are photos.

There are plenty of women out there whi would sleep with him voluntarily but no that's not good enough for him he has to one step further and force them. Its all power and ego.

• Angry
  • Wow
When people are on hard drugs they go into places and meet people who are on the opposite side of society and privilege to themselves. One of my friends in Liverpool saw him coming out of a well known drug den a few years ago.

Reactions: 18
Where can I read the WhatsApp messages? I’ve looked online and can’t find anything?
He is a disgusting c*nt.

Reactions: 12
When I read that he had assaulted that woman a family friend of his own fiance I was so horrified and my heart broke for her. I do believe in due process but I have seen and observed even people who are not celebrities get away with horrendous behaviour by silencing people either by threat of physical violence or using their money to hush things up. It makes me lose so much faith. So much of what these sports stars and celebrities is common knowledge in their circles yet they all collectively look after their own. Even in New York there was so many people who knew what Harvey Weinstein was yet they still aided and abetted him. Sickening

Reactions: 26
How is family can still spend his money knowing what he is speaks volumes about the kind of people they are. Remember the abuse his sister gave a dog groomer for not turning up at an appt? Its hilarious! Google it her name is Aoife. The Dad has reinvented himself as a yachts man with money. Not bad for an ex Taxi man with a rapist for a son. Nothing wrong with being a taxi man its an honest job considering he now doesn't work.

The whole family are common as muck that saying “ you can’t make a silk purse into a sows ear” springs to mind. The all look like they’d bate the head off you especially the sisters. “The neeeeeeeeck” :p

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How on earth could you stay with your partner knowing not only that he has cheated on you but is also a serial rapist?!
She is too busy parading about in the tackiest Gucci she can lay her mitts on to care, a friend works in the pub where McGregor punched that elderly man who refused McGregor whiskey, the story out of there is the bold Conor has a great big target on his back and it's only a matter of time, so Dee better enjoy her Gucci before the money runs out.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She is too busy parading about in the tackiest Gucci she can lay her mitts on to care, a friend works in the pub where McGregor punched that elderly man who refused McGregor whiskey, the story out of there is the bold Conor has a great big target on his back and it's only a matter of time, so Dee better enjoy her Gucci before the money runs out.
I heard that too. Apparently the man he punched is well connected. bleeping idiot

Reactions: 18
At his press conference today a reporter mentioned the law suit and Connor said he's been cleared its old news and he wants to only answer questions about the fight

Reactions: 7
I’ve never liked his persona whether it’s a reflection of his true character or not I just find it very off putting. I do believe that little girl Clodagh is his she is the spit of him and the amount of photos your one Terri had with him from that night and the next morning wearing his shirt and sunglasses. Even on her Instagram the morning after the races she has up I feel like I did 12 rounds with Conor McGregor or something to that effect. That rape story was horrific that poor girl, having to go through surgery. How can he claim that was consensual sex? Just those two incidents alone make you think what Dee is thinking staying with him. He clearly disrespects her by sleeping around, he could catch anything and pass it on to her and her unborn child.

*if* the rape allegations are true, what’s to say Dee’s pregnancies are as a result of consensual sex? We all should be aware by now that abusive relationships are difficult to get out of, especially with children involved.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.