Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s when Conor was at the highest point of his career and before people seen them for what they are which is a family of knackers
I find it surprising the Erin got the dancing with the stars gig when she was never a star. How did that happen?
Aoife tried her hand at being an influencer which was nauseating her voice would strip paint then that famous dog grooming voice note came out and she hasn’t been hard of since, her house was also raided about two years ago

The ma and da are bleedin knackers too I know from someone who works in the airport they get off his private jet mouldy drunk and drive home security had to chase them out of a car park to stop them driving they were so pissed drunk

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Well of thats true and I'm sure it is then she is a victim of domestic violence and abuse.
He has two sisters and a mother, why are they not over this? Jesus! I don't know what is worse but no they just continue to let him pay for holidays, cars etc. Well bleeping shame on them! Disgusting
The sisters and the mother will turn a blind eye because money seems to be their God. My arse did Erin pay for that house and all the furnishing in it and the expensive interior designer that went along with it.

Reactions: 10
What really sickens me about him is the comment he made on the Boxer Luke Keelers Twitter post, referencing his two autistic sons. How does that comment alone not sicken Erin? It’s vile. I couldn’t find the uncensored tweet anymore but I did see it at the time.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What really sickens me about him is the comment he made on the Boxer Luke Keelers Twitter post, referencing his two autistic sons. How does that comment alone not sicken Erin? It’s vile. I couldn’t find the uncensored tweet anymore but I did see it at the time.
I think he works for MTK!! (Luke)it seem he was trying to egg Conor in to fighting with him! Daniel kinahan is behind MTK Daniel seems to have killed his best friend and the other guy!! Conor can stand him and was having a pop at him!! As Daniel was trying to get him to launder money!! He was putting two fingers up to him!! DK that is!! Heard it via another thread

Reactions: 5
I think he works for MTK!! (Luke)it seem he was trying to egg Conor in to fighting with him! Daniel kinahan is behind MTK Daniel seems to have killed his best friend and the other guy!! Conor can stand him and was having a pop at him!! As Daniel was trying to get him to launder money!! He was putting two fingers up to him!! DK that is!! Heard it via another thread
I know who the boxer is and what that part of the tweet is about, the reason the boxer called him out for a fight is the man that was punched in the Marble Arch is from Ballyfermot as is Luke. The part of the tweet I’m referring too is your two autistic boys Godbless them. Erins son Harry seems to be on the spectrum although she hasn’t revealed this she alludes to it a lot. So why knowing his nephew has additional needs, would he use someone’s sons to bait him with? It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I know who the boxer is and what that part of the tweet is about, the reason the boxer called him out for a fight is the man that was punched in the Marble Arch is from Ballyfermot as is Luke. The part of the tweet I’m referring too is your two autistic boys Godbless them. Erins son Harry seems to be on the spectrum although she hasn’t revealed this she alludes to it a lot. So why knowing his nephew has additional needs, would he use someone’s sons to bait him with? It’s disgusting.
I thought he was something to with Liam Byrne and the lad in question was paid off!! It was all sorted!! There was no need for him to call him out!! As someone said that was a way for Daniel Kinanhan to lure him in to work for MTK!! Yes your right about that he shouldn’t have done that !! Disgusting man

I thought he was something to with Liam Byrne and the lad in question was paid off!! It was all sorted!! There was no need for him to call him out!! As someone said that was a way for Daniel Kinanhan to lure him in to work for MTK!! Yes your right about that he shouldn’t have done that !! Disgusting man
He attacked another older gentleman in the Black Forge that’s well connected. You may be getting the two incidents mixed up.

Reactions: 3
I find myself agreeing with people who are saying that Dee may be trapped in the relationship. Not to throw accusations around, but if what’s being said about Connor is true, he sounds petrifying to say the least.
I don’t follow Dee and not sure if she has SM, but I always got her mixed up with Paris Fury. Paris is all out on glam, on Loose Women etc whereas you don’t see or hear anything of Dee. Fill me in though if I’m wrong though as I’m interested.

Reactions: 16
I find myself agreeing with people who are saying that Dee may be trapped in the relationship. Not to throw accusations around, but if what’s being said about Connor is true, he sounds petrifying to say the least.
I don’t follow Dee and not sure if she has SM, but I always got her mixed up with Paris Fury. Paris is all out on glam, on Loose Women etc whereas you don’t see or hear anything of Dee. Fill me in though if I’m wrong though as I’m interested.
She has an Instagram but isn’t a prolific poster. She seems happy to stay out of the limelight. I can only speculate about this as I wouldn’t know personally her reasons but I find that they both make a massive fuss over the little boy online and the little girl barely gets a mention. I always wonder is it to stop people comparing her to Terri Murray’s daughter. It just seems very weird to bring one child into the limelight and keep the other one out.

Reactions: 12
She has an Instagram but isn’t a prolific poster. She seems happy to stay out of the limelight. I can only speculate about this as I wouldn’t know personally her reasons but I find that they both make a massive fuss over the little boy online and the little girl barely gets a mention. I always wonder is it to stop people comparing her to Terri Murray’s daughter. It just seems very weird to bring one child into the limelight and keep the other one out.
I don’t think it’s odd, it’s first child syndrome.

Plenty of memes around about how we fawn over first children, get on with it for the second, and by the third they’re expected to fend for themselves 😂

Reactions: 4
Tyson Fury is a respectable family man so his wife Paris can go on loose women with her head held high. Dee on the other hand could not bcoz she’s engaged to a cheating rapist, old man beating all around horrible human who respects no one and her probably the least. Dee lost all of her friends over him and her family have nothing to do with him either. Notice how Dee is never with her family only his

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Tyson Fury is a respectable family man so his wife Paris can go on loose women with her head held high. Dee on the other hand could not bcoz she’s engaged to a cheating rapist, old man beating all around horrible human who respects no one and her probably the least. Dee lost all of her friends over him and her family have nothing to do with him either. Notice how Dee is never with her family only his
I have always wondered about her family, imagine sitting back and haven’t to watch your daughter with a man like that. I’d say her mother’s heart is broken.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think so!! He works for Daniel kinahan!! (MTK)Drug cartel!! Loves the Charlie!! Very good with his fists when it comes to women!! Many more stories!!

Reactions: 19
That’s awful for Dee if that’s true-sounds like she is very isolated and that unfortunately traps you further. When your family and your partner don’t get on, you always feel in a position to have to choose.
I don’t know a lot about Tyson Fury; I was just saying that I get the two wives mixed up due to them both being in relationships with fighters.

Reactions: 6
To see the current press tour it's just his entree back into the UFC and it's so carefully micro managed and airtight. I have this terrible feeling of foreboding when it comes to Conor McGregor. The enabling and coddling of him has been extreme even for celebrities. In America they kind of encourage this kind of behaviour. They love the image of the rebel or renegade.

Reactions: 8
I pray to god mcgregors past catches up with him and this girl and her mother hang him out to dry. I’m sure there are plenty other girls that will come forward but in Ireland, he’s so Rich, and has gang links, I can see why you would be terrified to come out against him. Especially seeing the awful stuff wrote online about this poor girl from his rotten minions. Rape culture in Ireland is Terrifying and completely swept under the carpet, the blame is nearly always tried to be pinned on the girl and don’t get me started on the corruption in the Gards 💔💔💔 I pray she gets justice and that he gets his comeuppance

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.