Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surlook

VIP Member
That's something creepy about the photos of him and his Ma. Wouldn't surprise me if she still gives him a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

yupyapup

Did anyone see Dees stew 🤮 So obvious that girl has never been near a cooker in her life. 3 cans of Forged dumped into it and not a stock cube to be seen. She dumped it all into the pot and boiled it. Didn’t even sear the meat beforehand.

• Sick
  • Wow

Winkle

Chatty Member
Their names though, 'Adonis, Venezuela, come in for your dinner' 😆
Yeah they are fascinating, the decor and kids names are 😲 but they are coming across so well as people (so far, I've only started it but hope they stay like that). Tyson appears to have a good head on his shoulders - it takes a lot of effort and self awareness to keep well with such mental health challenges. Unlike the disgusting Conor who is off hits tits on the daily - doing his best to create issues for himself and everyone around him.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Never mind famous or rich, this is what happened when a non-famous, not rich man raped a woman here in Ireland who had the bravery to report.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-20108061.html

The short version is that this attack was all caught on CCTV so no doubt over what occurred, 50 people then lined up to shake the attacker's hand or hug him in court in front of his victim.

Danny Foley, of Meen, Listowel, sat in the dock at the Circuit Criminal Court, in Tralee, yesterday, awaiting sentence for sexually assaulting a woman, having been found guilty by a jury almost two weeks ago.

A group of 50 people, mainly men and said to be neighbours and friends, trooped into the courtroom and marched up to the accused, in single file. Each man shook his hand – some hugged him warmly, with tears in their eyes. It was witnessed by the 24-year-old victim who cut a lonely figure in the front seat of the public gallery. Dressed in black, she sat with a female garda, a counsellor from the Kerry Rape Crisis Centre and a friend.
All the well-wishers then seated themselves in the public gallery. Judge Donagh McDonagh, who had not seen what happened, emerged from his chambers a few minutes later.
Foley, a 35-year-old bouncer who had been in custody since being convicted, then stood up.
Before handing down a seven-year prison sentence, with the last two years suspended, the judge told him he had lied about several things and there was something “particularly odious” about the allegation he and the victim had engaged in oral sex.
In the witness box, the victim calmly read from her victim impact statement in which she spoke of being judged in north Kerry for pursuing her case, but she was not sorry for telling the truth.
Parish priest, Fr Seán Sheehy, a character witness for Foley, said he had always struck him as having the highest respect for women, suggesting there wasn’t an abusive bone in Foley’s body.
The moment sentence was handed down, the accused’s mother began to scream loudly. The judge ordered she be removed from the courtroom.
Vera O’Leary, director of Kerry Rape Crisis Centre, called for a system to protect victims of sex offences from intimidation in a courtroom.
That's a shocking read. We've a shameful track record in this country when it comes to justice for sexual assault cases. This case puts it in sharp focus.

Something so unsettling about the xmas pics he posted of the family. The kids look traumatised and Dee looks tired and stressed. Whatever xmas event they were at doesn't look very private or comfortable Dee chasing the kids around him off his rocker.

• Sad

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
D12 license. he really wants to be a gangster so bad
Doesn't care much for her safety either ,posting her reg. Won't be long till she's reefed while he's off his head on a bender.

And anyway D12 will always be eminems band,not dee devlin from walkinstown ,the notions 🙄😅

• Haha

Dm2494

so annoyed i missed this ah ha. Terri is my favorite character.
It was the best time I’ve had on Instagram literally ever 🍿 I actually chatted to her on dm and she’s sound. He treated her like shit and he’s a lying bastard. Actually gutted she’s apaz had a pay out to shut her mouth cause I wanted her to expose his ass to the world. Dee is the ultimate mug and is popping out multiple babies to try and out-number the kids he’s had with other women 💀 imagine his side piece gave birth to his first daughter, Dee didn’t.

• Wow

Squeekybum

Google is literally giving me nothing in relation to him admitting he had sex with anyone. Please link me? Google does tell me 8% of rape claims are proven to be false. There is also a history of women claiming sexual assault, online or in the media, against celebrities, where it is then proven to be false. I’m literally asking for evidence, is that not a very normal thing to do? He hasn’t even been arrested in relation to this alleged assault.
The rape cases in Ireland he can’t be named by law. Go to the police and ask them for their evidence list instead of calling these women liars. Shame on you

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Dee thinks she has a catch. She's obsessed with him and noone else. It's sad but not uncommon.
I'm literally living similar with my sis in law. She's utterly obsessed with my brother, a low life, waste of space who drinks and drugs way too much but was considered popular with the ladies back in the day. It's like a drug they're addicted too.

• Sad
Why is he holding the baby up like he's a trophy or cup. He's such a complete narcissist, he literally has kids to boost his ego and validate his masculinity.

• Haha

G4Gossip

Isn't Tyson good mates with Daniel Kinahan and known to go on bad coke binges. Hardly father of the year stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Notintheknow

He now looks like what we all thought Justin Bieber would look like after his child star career went down the pan.
This look has to be up there with the Dierdre Barlow glasses.
1693755286452.png

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Joanne McNally took a decent swipe at mcgregor and the ugly sisters at her shows this week. Surprised he hasn't come for her online the cretin. I think she called him sub human and something like the lowest rung of Irish society 👏

• Heart
  • Wow

Notintheknow

Yea, I think I'll go for the pink 70s shirt, that will enhance the fact I've no neck. And I'll wear juniors schoolbag, that will really enhance my look.

The baldy cvnt going finally covering up his failed hair transplant with a front comb over.
This thing's a sad case pedalling stout and whiskey and "fitness programmes" using it's jaundiced roid fathead.
Fuck anyone supporting this thing. What would you be thinking.

Screenshot_20230728-200144~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick