Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dm2494

Did she say much else that we wouldn't have heard/read about?
Just generally how horrible he is and what a liar he is and she told me that when she wanted to fly to Ireland for a DNA test he told her he’d have her taken out the air before she landed. So that means he threatened her! She was actually really nice and I believe her 100000%. She also said his entire family has blocked her, including Dee. So Dee 100% knows about her and chooses to be ignorant. I haven’t had any contact with her whatsoever since she went quiet and she no longer posts a thing on her Instagram!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Off his nut on the beach with his miserable looking kids. And why does his lil girl have a bikini on 2 sizes too small for her?
Most miserable looking kids ever that eldest has the the typical trauma look I’d bet money he’s violent to Dee in front of them

• Sad

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
So shauna bannon loses her first fight after the plank starts sponsorship with her. Same with Katie taylor.
He's cursed and I can't support anyone that teams up with him.
In fact I'm secretly delighted they both failed after getting him on board.
Even his show on tv3, he hasn't won 1 fight. He's a fucking joke and so is anyone who gets involved with him knowing what he is.
Ireland fucking hate him. Disgusted at shauna 🤬🤬🤬

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Those pictures on his instagram so staged 🤮 those poor kids living amongst him and seeing what he’s doing to their mammy you can see the terror and sadness in that oldest child’s eyes and face in every picture that’s been posted over the years he never looks happy 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
Poor kid. What a family to be stuck with. He’ll want for nothing material but will have to live with that cunt for a father.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

WickedThread

Chatty Member
My cousins divorcing her scumbag bar owner husband at the minute in NYC he’s a multi multi millionaire and is good friends with Conor. He was in one of the bars the other night actually.
This husband is a cheating scumbag and coke addicted man. How funny he’s mates with Conor!
he cheated On my cousin with a 21 year old same age as his daughter. Conor’s probably trying to buy bars in NYC now too.
Long life and happiness to your cousin. It’ll be a relief for her in the long-run.

Dee used to be so beautiful looking… she’s like that wildenstein cat lady now… looks nothing like her natural self that she used to be 😩

Notintheknow

That is actually laugable if you believe he facetimes her and gets a doctor to come out. Come on seriously?
That was the point of it. You know it's a piss take?🤦‍♂️
There's people out there saying she vets them and they get tested. The fucker himself looks like Chlamydia personified.

• Haha

Notintheknow

The gobshite going on about how Sinead O'Connor was his friend.
She said it all in the tweet below 😂
At the time, he was cribbing about COVID restrictions being lax. The rotten hypocrite fucked off to France and Corsica (where there was yet another "false" accusation) in the midst of it all.
Even Stephen king couldn't make his shit show of a life up.

1690406939804.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Step 1: Incites hatred and riles up his army of scrote followers
Step 2: Tell the Brazilian fella he's a great lad and can come to the black forge anytime.

His stupidity is on par with the anti immigration brain-dead scum folks who were looting last night

Kids are hyper aware. They suck up every bit of madness, and go into a trance like state to protect themselves. The trauma emerges in adulthood.

That trance like state is probably the kids faces. McGregor is probably wondering why they are being so weird and laughing at them.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Lurker232323

My cousins divorcing her scumbag bar owner husband at the minute in NYC he’s a multi multi millionaire and is good friends with Conor. He was in one of the bars the other night actually.
This husband is a cheating scumbag and coke addicted man. How funny he’s mates with Conor!
he cheated On my cousin with a 21 year old same age as his daughter. Conor’s probably trying to buy bars in NYC now too.

• Sad
  • Wow

Dm2494

WTF? She posted that knowing that Dee exists and has a kid with him? So disrespectful!
She was posting it when she’d had her daughter and Conor was denying Clodagh was his child. Conor’s the most disrespectful one! Terri was a young girl who was clearly swept off her feet by a celebrity, the power dynamic was in his favour, not defending Terri’s actions but I think Conor’s the sicko and Dee is almost asking for it now when she stays every time he does it - only so long you can feel sorry for that mug!

• Haha

writteninthestars

The oldest child is very distant from him those pics both physically and emotionally. He never looks happy when he is in a pic with his Da it’s so strange

• Sad
  • Heart

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
The kids all look so nervous when he goes near them. They're all performing monkeys in his pathetic circus. I feel so sad for them.
Money does not buy happiness, don't care what anyone says.
Fact, my kids are way more happier and secure in themselves than his and I haven't a pot to piss in.
---
He will cross someone soon , one day, and swallow a gun

View attachment 2299975
Again, fingers and toes crossed 🤞🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 19